Health Problems

• A friend on here did lose his wife last week. He called me last night to inform me. They had been to every SSINTS event. We have put many miles on the Slings from the North Georgia to Maggie Valley.

Condolences to your friend; that is a horrible thing to go through.

• I just go back home from the hospital A little history, I had the first triple bypass back in 1996, no heart attack or anything. 16 years later they told me that I had a heart attack and they did the second triple bypass. I have pretty much done anything I have wanted to since then with no problems with only taking a couple of meds. This was up until about 8 weeks ago I started retaining fluid. They changed up and added meds, now I reckon that I have to watch everything that I do. Now after all of these years for the first time since 1996 they tell me that I have congestive heart failure. It is time to ride!!!

• I just go back home from the hospital A little history, I had the first triple bypass back in 1996, no heart attack or anything. 16 years later they told me that I had a heart attack and they did the second triple bypass. I have pretty much done anything I have wanted to since then with no problems with only taking a couple of meds. This was up until about 8 weeks ago I started retaining fluid. They changed up and added meds, now I reckon that I have to watch everything that I do. Now after all of these years for the first time since 1996 they tell me that I have congestive heart failure. It is time to ride!!!

Yep Time to ride!

You won't be alone cuz riding behind you can give everyone heart failure!

Hang in there brother - my money is on you!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I went from 4 meds a day for the past years (3 different kinds) to now 11 meds per day (with 6 different kinds) OH WELL, you just go ahead and take the shit and die later and hope I can continue as it has been for a few more years down the road.

Thoughts and prayers are with you...

Anything else that can be done? Exercise or changing what you eat?

• I stay going, doing something all of the time. I DO NOT live in a recliner.

Thoughts and prayers are with you...

Anything else that can be done? Exercise or changing what you eat?

I stay going ,doing something all of the time. I have danced all of my life until the back and one knee give up on me. I DO NOT live in a recliner watching TV, I have not done network TV in over 40 years. NEVER have and never will as long as the old body will function. Meals, one a day, since 1982 lunch with no extra salt and I do not do snacks or sweets. Weight is around 150-155 for years. Chols. total with out meds less than 210 since around 1980, HDL's 90's, Tric's out the bottom during this whole time also. We did a health screening every year at work.

• Hang in there Gerald I am avenging the same battle. These Florida Drs seem to be on top of it. My IL Dr removed me from a pill that was keeping me good, now I may have more damage from him. Don’t hesitate to get another opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I went from 4 meds a day for the past years (3 different kinds) to now 11 meds per day (with 6 different kinds) OH WELL, you just go ahead and take the shit and die later and hope I can continue as it has been for a few more years down the road.

FunCycle stick with the meds. I went off mine when my doc pissed me off and paid the price. I don't recommend it. Stay involved with your health care but do what the docs say.

One thing I learned, and it obviously applies to you too, is that if you want to kill me, kill me all the way. Half way won't get it done...

Ride on Brother!!!

Ride on!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)