2020 Paddle Shift Kit

• Well I am debating on having my dealer install the paddle shifter but at $140 a hour labor maybe not if it might take 4 hours. I have a great dealer here in NE Florida, HoleShot PowerSports but sure don't want to be their first install. I could screw up a one car funeral so don't mind paying them a little labor. Don

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Took the sling home today and drove it in manual mode the entire way. Paddle shifters are like night and day to the standard autodrive mode (pre update). Shifts up and down smoothly, no jerking in low speeds like before. If you have autodrive, just do it.

Labor charge was for 2 hours.

They couldn't get the hill hold calibration to work. Apparently when they hooked it up to my unit, it wouldn't register properly with it. They have a ticket in to Polaris for a solution with no response yet, and they will contact me once they figure it out and i'll bring it back in.

I'll be taking it back out on the road shortly to see how the new autodrive transmission update is (regular D mode) since I'm sure that was included with the paddleshifter calibration, but still, get the paddle shifters.

• The software fix for mine shifting into neutral on it's own made a new machine out of mine. My 500 mile is Friday I will see about the shifters. I say 500 I now have 700 because 500 happened during the Christmas holidays and its been three weeks to get this appointment. I drive her every day and it adds up fast. Don

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Did anyone receive the instructions for the install? My steering wheel is about 15-20 degrees off center and I would like to realign. I can take it to the dealer but much easier to do it myself rather than driving 75 miles to them. I cant wait for the service manual for the 2020-2021. I just want to see how to pop it off with the now included steering wheel controls/electronics.

• well I installed the paddle shifters and to it to the dealer to update the computer. All is gooooood.

Bgmactn Looks like they are upside down, but maybe that was intentional? It would put your upshift on the left side instead of the right. Pic of mine below for your reference.

Edited for clarity.

• Question please, does the steering wheel have to be removed for the paddle shifters install ??

Yes, it does have to come off. There is a hole at the bottom of the wheel. Place a screwdriver in the hole until it makes contact with the surface. The push a little harder to depress the lock. The bottom of the horn button can then be pulled out. Top will still be latched. At the top push in, up , then out. The horn will come off. There is a wire attached. The wires go to a center connector. Disconnect there. Then you can remove the wheel. The only reason to remove the wheel is to replace the back cover of the steering wheel to accommodate the paddles.

yes I new my paddles were upside down. Decided I didn’t like it that way so I put them back the way they should.

The only other thing I did was paint the paddles semi gloss black before install.

• Yes, it does have to come off. There is a hole at the bottom of the wheel. Place a screwdriver in the hole until it makes contact with the surface. The push a little harder to depress the lock. The bottom of the horn button can then be pulled out. Top will still be latched. At the top push in, up , then out. The horn will come off. There is a wire attached. The wires go to a center connector. Disconnect there. Then you can remove the wheel. The only reason to remove the wheel is to replace the back cover of the steering wheel to accommodate the paddles.

yes I new my paddles were upside down. Decided I didn’t like it that way so I put them back the way they should.

The only other thing I did was paint the paddles semi gloss black before install.

Understood! Thanks for the walkthrough as well. :thumbup: