Photo Competition #18 - Your Favorite Slingshot Photo Of 2020

• Thank you sir:thumbsup:

Granted this wasn't last year but this was her installing the ride commander one evening after soccer practice. I was going to wait until the weekend but she wasn't having it. I'm not allowed to work on or clean the slingshot without her there to help.

Those are some great pictures. I remember buying my daughter her first set of tools, happiest day of my life.

Cherish the moments my friend - the teen age years are not far off and they are brutal.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Those are some great pictures. I remember buying my daughter her first set of tools, happiest day of my life.

Cherish the moments my friend - the teen age years are not far off and they are brutal.

Lol. I agree. Oldest are 15 and 18. I'm pretty sure they're where all my hair went. Baby girl is almost 9 and she's my last. So I'm really trying to find a way to slow time down but it never seems to work.

• Lol. I agree. Oldest are 15 and 18. I'm pretty sure they're where all my hair went. Baby girl is almost 9 and she's my last. So I'm really trying to find a way to slow time down but it never seems to work.

You better hurry and get all of your under-the-dash work done before she gets any bigger... 😉

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Lol. I agree. Oldest are 15 and 18. I'm pretty sure they're where all my hair went. Baby girl is almost 9 and she's my last. So I'm really trying to find a way to slow time down but it never seems to work.

Yep they go thru a few years or absolute evil. They just wake up one morning and it starts........but I can tell you they come back. I talk to my daughter most every day now. But I am still waiting for that one time when she tells me I was right about something. Just have to have hope!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• This is my entry. Daddy's girl helping me sand down plastics to eliminate the texture. She made sure to let me know how much faster she was than me. She loves working on the slingshot.

Her handy work once we were all done.

She is good, looks like Darth Vader had a hand in it as well. Looks good!

And she is adorable.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Yep they go thru a few years or absolute evil. They just wake up one morning and it starts........but I can tell you they come back. I talk to my daughter most every day now. But I am still waiting for that one time when she tells me I was right about something. Just have to have hope!

My oldest is 27, and now and again she admits that her cocky old dad is right now and again, but it took till her mid-20s to reach that point.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• Reaper that's awesome that she wants to do it and helps! 14 year old, 15 in a few months here and he knows I'm looking at old trucks for he and I to work on together. So told him if he'd like to use the tools, he needed to help me organize the catch all socket drawer. He'll help but needs motivation like showing him how he benefits. Jeep liberty diesel pulls the jet ski when we camp, so all of sudden it's oil changes are a lot more important to him... ;)

• WOW - their really growing like weeds gettin prettier all the time - good thing they take after their mom - thanks for makin me feel even older —- again 😩😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Lol. Adorable... looks like our daughters dress the same as well. I know I've seen mine cleaning on the slingshot in a tutu as well. Either that or you and me are in the wrong outfit.