Polaris Ride Command Ride Planning Software Online

• Anyone use or attempt to use the RideCommand Planning Software online by Polaris?

I have had some success but curious if anyone else is using it? I finally have it able to create "loop" rides as I do not like to go out and back the same way.

Somehow, I guess with a USB stick? your supposed to be able to put your "planned" rides into the RideCommand on the Slingshot:) I have not got that going yet.

Here is the link to it:

https://ridecommand.slingshot.polaris.com/en-us/home

• Yeah, I've played with it for a about a year now. I've made routes on my computer and transferred them to the memory stick in the SS and then downloaded them into the SS. Works great. I've also mapped routes while driving section of road and uploaded them to the RideCommand page. Works quite well.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Yeah, I've played with it for a about a year now. I've made routes on my computer and transferred them to the memory stick in the SS and then downloaded them into the SS. Works great. I've also mapped routes while driving section of road and uploaded them to the RideCommand page. Works quite well.

How do you download them into the SS? a USB stick?

• How do you download them into the SS? a USB stick?

Yes. computer to stick, stick to SS. Just like when you add music to your SS except you leave the music on the stick

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• That darn USB port on my 2020 R is next to impossible for me to get a memory stick in. Probably my fat fingers or just plain clutz. I remover the music stick yesterday to do the software and map update and never got it back in. Very tempted to put a USB extension cable in and use it to hook the memory sticks to. If I had a very short one I might but a rolled up 8 foot white one just don't look very good. I am sure it was a good idea for them to put the rubber around the jack and flip up cover but it sure makes it tough to use. Don

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• That darn USB port on my 2020 R is next to impossible for me to get a memory stick in. Probably my fat fingers or just plain clutz. I remover the music stick yesterday to do the software and map update and never got it back in. Very tempted to put a USB extension cable in and use it to hook the memory sticks to. If I had a very short one I might but a rolled up 8 foot white one just don't look very good. I am sure it was a good idea for them to put the rubber around the jack and flip up cover but it sure makes it tough to use. Don

I just took my 2020 R in to get some Polaris factory add on mods installed today and they are going to look into the USB issue as I have the same one and the dealer confirmed it. Otherwise I have had zero issues. Love my Slingshot!!

• Well I found a 3' USB extention cable I had and am currently using that. I ordered a 6" one from Amazon. I was at the dealers today for the 500 oil change and check up and the guy checking the little things like lights and that notices the cable. Told him the port was next to impossible to plug into. He said yep.

• Well I found a 3' USB extention cable I had and am currently using that. I ordered a 6" one from Amazon. I was at the dealers today for the 500 oil change and check up and the guy checking the little things like lights and that notices the cable. Told him the port was next to impossible to plug into. He said yep.

Hmm so you had luck getting the extension cable plugged in? I have not yet, but will try a 3 foot extension if it indeed worked for you.

• Yep I got the three footer in but waiting on the one footer. I have gotten thumb drives in before but it is just to hard. I would like to be able to switch music but with out the extension cable that isn't going to be happening.