Classic Car Pricing: - Who's Got 'Em and Who Wants to Sell?

• That white interior is awesome!

Thanks Dave. The numbers show it was originally a blue cloth and vinyl interior but the white is real clean. Going to do some detail work to clean up the headliner and address a couple of parts, but there's not a lot to do on this one.

Yep, it is a 318 poly. Figured that out this weekend. The valve covers have a scalloped edge that the LA motor does not. This is my 1st Mopar so I'm learning. Got it on the rack for some exhaust work and found the date code of 8.7.64 so I'm thinking it could be the original motor. I didn't find the other stamp that should have a partial VIN so I need to do another search. Now I'd like to figure out where the dual quad setup came from. It's a cast iron manifold with numbers stamped on it so it's not aftermarket. I haven't found this as an option on the Coronet but back in the day you could check boxes for lots of stuff. I need to go hang with the Mopar guys to see what I can learn.

Now here's a question for anyone who wants to share their opinion. When I was at the 38th annual End of the World Rod Run in Ocean Park, WA this weekend, I chatted up a guy that has a fresh 440 I can buy for $3,500. So, I'm wondering if I should stuff it in this Coronet and mothball the 318/727 torqueflite to go with the car if/when I sell it. I could have a big block burner or an original car. Hmmmm. The way I'm leaning is to buy the motor then find a car for it. What say you?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• If you're looking for the best answer on all your questions, you might want to just take a couple hour trip to see Mark from Grave yard Cars in OR. He's like 130 miles from your house. He knows just about all there is to know about Mopars and can tell you what you need to know about yours. You never know. You could be sitting on a 1 of 1 type deal that was specially ordered that way and is a survivor. Just a thought

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If you're looking for the best answer on all your questions, you might want to just take a couple hour trip to see Mark from Grave yard Cars in OR. He's like 130 miles from your house. He knows just about all there is to know about Mopars and can tell you what you need to know about yours. You never know. You could be sitting on a 1 of 1 type deal that was specially ordered that way and is a survivor. Just a thought

I'd love to know if that is true but am not knowledgeable enough to figure it out. You have to respect something 57 years old and don't want to do the wrong thing. Like not drive it...

I'll look Mark up and see if I can schedule a visit. Thanks Phil! (Are you getting closer to a new ride?)

• I'd love to know if that is true but am not knowledgeable enough to figure it out. You have to respect something 57 years old and don't want to do the wrong thing. Like not drive it...

I'll look Mark up and see if I can schedule a visit. Thanks Phil! (Are you getting closer to a new ride?)

Getting closer is a true statement.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @SlingLow Your right it was a 2 barrel. Hey I needed wheels I had lost a frost plug in my 58 Chevy on a long stretch of road doing 90 to 100mph and the temp gage never even went up before the motor blew.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Well, perfect brother-in-law John showed up in the driveway with his hot rod. It's a 68 Dodge Dart GTS that he bought in 1974 when he was 16 years old. He pulled the original engine shortly after he bought it to put a built and blown engine in it. Before he retired this year he decided to rebuild the original 340 and put the blower on it. He is now running well over 800 horsepower. It's not broken in yet so no hard runs but this thing is runs like a scalded pig!

• Well, perfect brother-in-law John showed up in the driveway with his hot rod. It's a 68 Dodge Dart GTS that he bought in 1974 when he was 16 years old. He pulled the original engine shortly after he bought it to put a built and blown engine in it. Before he retired this year he decided to rebuild the original 340 and put the blower on it. He is now running well over 800 horsepower. It's not broken in yet so no hard runs but this thing is runs like a scalded pig!

I had a Dart as my first car. Well, it didn't look like that. The motor was a plain 6, body was mostly bondo, the rims were all rust and the tires bald. But the radio worked, Auuuuuuh,... memories, so great