Classic Car Pricing: - Who's Got 'Em and Who Wants to Sell?

• How much?

He's asking $21.5k. I have him down to $16k on the phone, shooting for $15k. He sounds motivated to make a deal. Asked if I had guns or tools to trade. Come on man, you might as well ask for my wife! (She's not available either in case you thought I was going there). It's about 3 1/2 hours away from me. Short hop.

On a related note is anyone looking for a roommate?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• He's asking $21.5k. I have him down to $16k on the phone, shooting for $15k. He sounds motivated to make a deal. Asked if I had guns or tools to trade. Come on man, you might as well ask for my wife! (She's not available either in case you thought I was going there). It's about 3 1/2 hours away from me. Short hop.

Where/Who????

• He's asking $21.5k. I have him down to $16k on the phone, shooting for $15k. He sounds motivated to make a deal. Asked if I had guns or tools to trade. Come on man, you might as well ask for my wife! (She's not available either in case you thought I was going there). It's about 3 1/2 hours away from me. Short hop.

You've got that magic sir!

• found one just sitting down town

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• even looks clean underneath

• What a waste of a perfectly good 68" Chevelle

I would kill for that car

looks like it needs a motor, but the tires look good :thumbsup: - - - - Actually I think they might have put some of the parts in this guy

Oh and if you look its says Malibu on the side - same but not exactly :)

• went to the Palm Springs Air museum with my grandson last weekend - he is visiting from Nashville and loves old military aircraft. Anyway I'm not really sure why they had this, but it was there so I grabbed this snapshot - - yea its not a classic car, but I'm pretty sure its a classic

• Yesterday, I went to a huge surprise birthday party for a friend. The event was held on his son’s property where he has a metal working shop (he is extremely talented). This is located out in the middle of nowhere, NM. On the acreage is an airplane hanger which is the shop. There is a well & septic. The hanger was built by none other than the infamous McAfee but he never used it. The son has a racecar there that he built & he has several car projects in progress also. Inside the hanger is a 57 Chevy he’s currently restoring (no pics, lighting was not conducive for pics) but I snapped a couple of pics of his next projects which were sitting outside. He has completed the frame for the rare AMC Marlin.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• And what looks to be a '65 Ranchero. Anything for sale?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Greedy Bastard! I'd probably like this guy...

Yeah, you would. Father’s family (the birthday boy) & son moved down from Colorado maybe a year, year and a half ago. Awesome people. Father & son are both gun fanatics & both have nice collections. Father now doing real estate & has a ranch with cattle, chickens, pigs, etc. Some of his cattle he feeds the finest grains, etc. and the meat is absolutely outstanding. Nice shooting range there too. Two homes on the ranch, both fully solar. Have their own water. He is off the grid & totally independent.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014