2020 SS Playing Stereo through Sena 10B Helmet

• I updated the RideCommand Software to Dec 16 2020 and it solved many other minor issues i was experiencing, but.......

Has anyone ever had success with playing the Stereo System in the 2020 SS through a Sena 10B Bluetooth helmet?

I cannot seem to get it to work at all, and I am even wondering if it is supposed to?

If so please list what you did to make it work

Thank You

Doug

• Apparently my Simon and Garfunkel:( Post

• EnjoyLifeToday I was unable to get my '16 radio to play through the Sena SMH10 headset even though I got it paired and selected the option on the headset to play through the bluetooth connection instead of the speakers. It makes me wonder if it is because it is illegal in most, or all states to play music through a headset on both ears in a vehicle. I gave up pretty quick though because it wasn't that important to me.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• SOLVED!!

FYI. You must pair a bluetooth headset as a "PHONE" to a Sena Helmet Headset to be able to play music and use a phone from the RideCommand system. I wasted a ton of time pairing my phone as the phone and trying to pair the RideCommand as a "Media" device. If you look hard at the documentation you will see the fact that you are supposed to pair the headset as a phone to the RideCommand. If you get it working correctly you will see a "slider" for headset or speakers appear when your headset is on, on the radio display page on the RideCommand in the upper right.:thumbsup: