Anyone here have a connection with Ford that wants to help me.

• All this tech is cool and all but it costs a shit-ton of money and can (and does) fail. I wonder how long until one of the manufacturers comes up with a retro-truck with NO tech for the guy that wants to work his truck. I overpaid (in my opinion) a few years back for a '99 Ford F250 to get the 7.3l diesel/6 speed manual combination. It's fully equipped with a fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, voltmeter and water temp gauge. No screen, no cameras, no heated/cooled seats with built-in bidet. Just a working truck that will outlast me. You simply can't buy that truck new anymore. Kinda sad...

Once it’s been hot and you get in having cool air wafting over your sweaty balls with cooled seats — you just can’t live without it - one of life’s little pleasures :00008172::00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Ford dumped paint sludge into and around a mine area in Ringwood NJ.
    Cancer causing chemicals dumped near a large reservoir! It was so mismanaged that the EPA classified the site as a super fund site then declassified the site as cleaned up. The only time a site was a superfund site and cleaned and then reclassified as a superfund site twice. Ford sucks!

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

• My wife has a Expedition that has been having issues with the navigation / radio / etc system that controls just about everything on the vehicle. Been in the shop a few times, but they haven't been able to fix it. She dropped off today with dealer and they gave her a rental car since they aren't sure when they are going to figure out what is wrong and how long it will take to fix and it is still under warranty. So she has had an expedition for years and I have a F-150 so she is used to driving full size SUV / truck . Ford assured her they would have a SUV for her when she made the appt since she now hates driving cars after this many years. The Ford place gives her an eco sport subcompact suv as a rental. She came home as mad as a wet hen. Didn't help that I laughed when she got home and asked "where's the rest of it?"

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• My wife has a Expedition that has been having issues with the navigation / radio / etc system that controls just about everything on the vehicle. Been in the shop a few times, but they haven't been able to fix it. She dropped off today with dealer and they gave her a rental car since they aren't sure when they are going to figure out what is wrong and how long it will take to fix and it is still under warranty. So she has had an expedition for years and I have a F-150 so she is used to driving full size SUV / truck . Ford assured her they would have a SUV for her when she made the appt since she now hates driving cars after this many years. The Ford place gives her an eco sport subcompact suv as a rental. She came home as mad as a wet hen. Didn't help that I laughed when she got home and asked "where's the rest of it?"

Why is it when we as men are not smart enough just to stay quiet ?? NOOOO - we can’t help ourselves— we gotta open our mouth and step back in deep crap again. I think it truly is an incurable sickness we have :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• well I still don't have my truck back. I was told last monday that they just needed to repair one seal in the valve body and it would be fixed.

Friday rolled around and I got the call that it was leaking from that seal worse than when they started.

So I asked the Service advisor what they would do now. ....he said they didn't know..

So basically it's still broken the exact same as it was the day I dropped it off on November 9th.

I don't know what to do anymore. .....

• Can't you get them to take it in trade?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Seriously?

Why haven't you gotten a lawyer on this yet?

I appreciate that you seem to want to give them every chance to get this right, but it it seems to me at this point like ford just doesn't care about you

I think its time to stop playing nice

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Time to lawyer up and lemon law that shit box and get a new truck.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• got 2 calls yesterday afternoon.

1st call was from the Service Advisor..... He said Ford had finally authorized a whole new transmission.

2nd call was from the Dodge RAM dealer in Pell City... Apearantly they have this sitting in the showroom. And Apearantly I have 1st dibs on it since it was ordered with the options I asked for.

Now we all would agree that this TRX is already super expensive. In the real world we should be trying to get them to come off of the sticker price and possibly drop the price down to 82 or 83 grand.

I was having a weak moment and offered him MSRP for the truck.. However the salesman was sticking to his quote and added $10,000.00 to the sticker.

After sleeping on it I'm glad he turned my offer of MSRP down. If I ever get my Raptor back I have warranty coverage till 12/31/2022 or 125,000 miles. I only like 22 more payments and I'll have the title to it. With business being really sketchy now I really don't want to worry about making 72 or 84 more payments of 1500.00 on a new truck.

So if someone wants a new loaded out white RAM TRX I know where one is sitting you can buy.

• $100 Grand for a TRUCK??? :huh:

If you ever need, I've got a 2015 Chevy Silverado Z71 LTZ FULLY LOADED with the 6.2L (window sticker below) and <45k miles i could let go for about $40K . . . Less than 1/2 the price of a new one! It'll tow 10K+ lbs.

(Just to be clear, I'm only joking. A little. Maybe.)