• Anyone have any information on the 2021 "Hill Assist" wondering if anyone has any kind of detail about it? It seemed interesting to me. I assume its like an auto parking brake to prevent rolling back? Also, anyone knowhow much it is?

• I can't say for sure how it works on the new slingshots but my motorcycle has it. When your on a hill and apply the breaks using a little bit more force than normal you can feel a pulse and a light come on within the instrument cluster indicating it's engaged. You pull-out as normal but the system prevents the bike from drifting backwards. Initially I didn't want it believing it wasn't necessary but now I really like it! Great feature.

• I can't say for sure how it works on the new slingshots but my motorcycle has it. When your on a hill and apply the breaks using a little bit more force than normal you can feel a pulse and a light come on within the instrument cluster indicating it's engaged. You pull-out as normal but the system prevents the bike from drifting backwards. Initially I didn't want it believing it wasn't necessary but now I really like it! Great feature.

Sounds like something that could be very helpful for new owners who dont realize that the "automatic" in the slingshot is not like the one in their car - - don't realize that it can roll backward like a manual can

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Our Honda Ridgeline has a related feature where the Hill Start Assist keeps the brakes engaged briefly to help prevent the vehicle rolling backwards as you move your foot from the brake to the accelerator.

Bill

• Our Honda Ridgeline has a related feature where the Hill Start Assist keeps the brakes engaged briefly to help prevent the vehicle rolling backwards as you move your foot from the brake to the accelerator.

Bill

I like the idea of this feature on a slingshot (or auto). Most of us have ridden motorcycles and it's much easier to operate multiple controls without the slight interruption encountered with an auto or slingshot with the foot transfer from break to throttle peddle. Good stuff on those really steep hills!

• .....Was the third car at a red light on a hill in downtown Seattle Wa. Back in 88 .....light turned green and the first car which was a manual backed right into vehicle no#2 , they got out had a few words, got back in their cars and vehicle no# 2 backed up a little more and so did I ......light turned green vehicle no #1 backed up into vehicle no #2 again lmao .......at which time i drove around that situation and left.......Moral of this story is, either you can drive or you cant.......go catch a bus