Battery Tender install

• I have a 2016 1/2 SL LE, Has anyone installed the battery tender connection? I am trying to install but there was no instruction sheet. NEED HELP.
    Then at the same time will install jump start kit. I am stoping for the night but if anyone can send some instructions on the battery tender that would really help. I have the instruction and watched the video on the jump start kit install.
    Thank for any help.

• Just a FYI, of the two plugs you can use with your battery tender. One in the glove box and the other between the seats.
    As stated above use the one between the seats, the one in the glove box get's switched off when the key is off.

• Just a FYI, of the two plugs you can use with your battery tender. One in the glove box and the other between the seats.
    As stated above use the one between the seats, the one in the glove box get's switched off when the key is off.

Agree. I've always been of the opinion that Polaris did this bass ackwards. The one in the glovebox should've been always energized - that way you could charge something (iPod, phone, vibrator, whatever) & lock it up when you park to go in somewhere...

(Easy to change it to always hot if desired - may do that one of these days)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014