Lets see those Christmas Lights

• I know the feeling, I just tell Benda that she can wrap the empty box, she did that last year also. I told her that I had ordered my X-mas present a couple of days ago (Slingshot Carpet)

That's how we roll. Sara found some oak flat files on Craigslist this weekend that she's been looking for for the last year (she'll repurpose them into coffee tables). She needed me to go get them with my pickup and as we were getting ready to go she asked if I had any cash. I sang "Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas" as I opened the safe. When she got home from work yesterday I informed her that my present was on its way from DDMworks. We're both happy and we have never, ever finished our Christmas shopping in November! Actually we don't usually get each other presents. Apparently I'm self-indulgent all year long...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• That's how we roll. Sara found some oak flat files on Craigslist this weekend that she's been looking for for the last year (she'll repurpose them into coffee tables). She needed me to go get them with my pickup and as we were getting ready to go she asked if I had any cash. I sang "Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas" as I opened the safe. When she got home from work yesterday I informed her that my present was on its way from DDMworks. We're both happy and we have never, ever finished our Christmas shopping in November! Actually we don't usually get each other presents. Apparently I'm self-indulgent all year long...

There is no need to tell me NO

• past 3 years my wife and I have put up a ladder tree - - an easy place for her to show all of her village pieces and other misc. things

i-jwFwcdd-X2.jpg

and of course we have a Charlie Brown tree or two

i-7bgVfL9-X2.jpg

This year we decided to go with a more traditional 6 foot tree - - - Not sure why but my wife is more into the season this year :love:

plus I needed the ladder to be available for some other things :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This isn't Christmas lights but it is Christmas themed. I was looking at the hot wheels slingshots last Christmas and decided to make an ornament out of one.

This year I added a couple more

Now they are starting to make other colors so there may be a few more next year.

Don't think I can get her to go for a tree with nothing but slingshots 😜

• Is that Department 56 houses? My Mother and my brother really do Christmas all over the house in Dept 56 They set it up in the villages. Don’t know if I could let go the ladder for that long , but Merry Christmas to you all.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Is that Department 56 houses? My Mother and my brother really do Christmas all over the house in Dept 56 They set it up in the villages. Don’t know if I could let go the ladder for that long , but Merry Christmas to you all.

I have no idea what brand the decorations are, but the ladder is a Werner fiberglass ladder - - and this year I kept it available for its intended use (although I do have other ladders)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This isn't Christmas lights but it is Christmas themed. I was looking at the hot wheels slingshots last Christmas and decided to make an ornament out of one.

This year I added a couple more

Now they are starting to make other colors so there may be a few more next year.

Don't think I can get her to go for a tree with nothing but slingshots 😜

Where can you get a hot wheels Slingshot? That is a cool idea for the tree

• Actually, I just found Matchbox has a set one blue and one red. So I ordered the set. I cannot go to Target as unlike Sams/Wallmart they make you wear a mask and I don't wear masks for anyone

• EjFord is the king of hot wheels and knows all the best spots to find them. I found a couple at a target but still haven't found a blue one.

There’s blue ones on eBay but it’s that baby blue color:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Christmas lights and christmas present... We had a covered deck built for our patio and put a tree out there too.

I also installed a TV because with the garage full, that's the closest thing to a man cave I can get with 4 ladies in house... Nice to be outside and get away from the "noise"...