What was your Black Friday - Cyber Monday Purchase this year?

• The good thing about riding with FunCycle is that he will stop and have coffee and wait before he changes his direction. And NO I will never be able to stay right on his tail.... Probably not even on the straightaway.

If you want him to slow down ans stop just find a place that make good Vanilla Shakes. It is the only time I have seen him use his brakes

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Thanks for the order and we should have your springs out tomorrow with tracking. Hope you love them. For the wheels we actually are upgrading the shop big time and adding a top of the line powdercoating setup to do custom wheels in house. Hoping to have everything up and running middle of this month (fingers crossed). If you are still in the hunt for some yellow on the wheels and have any questions on that just shoot me a pm. Thanks again, Mitch

• Thanks for the order and we should have your springs out tomorrow with tracking. Hope you love them. For the wheels we actually are upgrading the shop big time and adding a top of the line powdercoating setup to do custom wheels in house. Hoping to have everything up and running middle of this month (fingers crossed). If you are still in the hunt for some yellow on the wheels and have any questions on that just shoot me a pm. Thanks again, Mitch

Awesome - excited to get them! I also sent you a note on the wheels - Thank You!