What was your Black Friday - Cyber Monday Purchase this year?

• Ok, I saw some in the DDM Black Friday thread already....but what else did you all buy for your slingshot today that was on sale?

Two things that have been on my list for awhile got ordered today.... 1st Tric LED was having a good sale so I picked up the chasing wheel lights, halo rings, and night rider bar. The halo rings were not on sale, but saved over $200 with the BF pricing! RevDynamics also has a sale going on so while I went there for wheels I saved $200 off a set of the RideTech coilover shocks. It was a big debate for me between these and the DDM ones and the fact I could get these with the red spring over chrome shock and the single tube design... the RideTech ultimately won out. I went with sport settings out of the box so curious from any who have these what their thoughts are. The goal was more about cornering and rear traction then it is about ride height as I like where it's at now!

I'm still on the hunt for a pair of wheels but have 2-3 that I've picked out and can't seem to find any deals on these. I'm kinda set on this one if I can get the spokes in a yellow to match the sling. I also like that they come in 20x10 for the front and 20x11 option for the rear to go a little wider on that rear tire. I emailed audiocity this morning, but probably busy as no reply back. The one time I called the rep didn't seem like he wanted to make a sale so I didn't buy. The hunt continues!

• Ok a few more...I partially blame my buddy who dropped of a bottle of bourbon from his latest batch.

DDM got some love. Almost a whole lotta love as I stared at and read about the quad conversion that is $600 off right now.... Realistically...my brakes are stock so some sort of upgrade for them has been on my list for awhile. I like the hood vents and although it will be a scary install I'm hoping it helps a bit with hood lift/movement/heat? I also stumbled across this pad for arm-rest when trying to go through every on sale item. Looks cool and I do drive with one arm resting here all the time anyway.

The wife and I are going to a White Elephant / Ugly sweater party in December with some slingshot friends. I think these will make some good gift exchange items and I bet you can tell which $20 item I picked out....women

Ok I'm done....wallet needs to recharge a bit! Gotta pick up some small things for the wifey for Christmas...but like I told her any money you would of spent on me I did already on the sling :thumbsup: Hoping you all got some sweet deals yourself!

• As to the brake upgrade, unless you just have some money you want to get rid of. Put in an order to DDM for the Hawk 5.0 brake pads. There are very few out there that drive their Sling harder than I do and I have never felt the need to step up to a big brake kit.

• As to the brake upgrade, unless you just have some money you want to get rid of. Put in an order to DDM for the Hawk 5.0 brake pads. There are very few out there that drive their Sling harder than I do and I have never felt the need to step up to a big brake kit.

I'll have to email and see if I can change it. Did the ceramic as I heard they were good pads already, but obviously they were referring to the 5.0 ones maybe? Thanks for the heads up!

• I'll have to email and see if I can change it. Did the ceramic as I heard they were good pads already, but obviously they were referring to the 5.0 ones maybe? Thanks for the heads up!

The ceramic is not quite as good as the 5.0's and you have a lot less dust. The Hawk 5.0's are best but for the dust. The 5.0's have also worked well for me on the track days.

• I'll have to email and see if I can change it. Did the ceramic as I heard they were good pads already, but obviously they were referring to the 5.0 ones maybe? Thanks for the heads up!

Just give us a call (1833-DDMWorks, 1-833-336-9675) send a message to Angie@DDMWorks or send an email to sales@ddmworks.com and we can get that swapped for you.

Dave

• I just bought the Rev Dynamics Digital air ride with there sale that they have now. Quick shipping and I got it installed this weekend and what a nice kit! Everything came packaged well and install was pretty simple. I ran into a little trouble but I placed a call to Mitch and he got right back to me and we figured out the problem and I was able to do the fix and complete the install. Mitch's customer service is great! The digital air ride gives a very nice ride. Even over the QA1 Shocks that I had before the install. My wife gives it 2 thumbs up!

• finally ordered a short throw shifter and adjustable coil overs from the multiple recommendations from other forum members on best value for your buck mods. Thanks to all for doing your part in helping me spend money on the SS.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

That’s not fair - you haven’t even used brakes since the 80’s. Probably still using first set of brake pads ya ever had :00008172::00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• OEM break and still about 3/4 good. Down shift.

Obviously you don’t recall when you and I went riding with FunCycle - he had time to stop for coffee he left us so far behind coming down the mountain before we got there!! You just really ratted us out to how slow we are — SHUSH!!! 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Obviously you don’t recall when you and I went riding with FunCycle - he had time to stop for coffee he left us so far behind coming down the mountain before we got there!! You just really ratted us out to how slow we are — SHUSH!!! 😂😂

The good thing about riding with FunCycle is that he will stop and have coffee and wait before he changes his direction. And NO I will never be able to stay right on his tail.... Probably not even on the straightaway.