What are PandaCoins?

• Well I was able to setup the Panda Coins as a type of currency. Right now I have them set as 200 to 1 dollar. I am going to adjust this ratio soon. The main thing I wanted to do is work on the software and get it setup so that it will work when you go to check out.

Here is a screenshot of how you can see the amount of Panda Coins it will take to purchase an item. Once you click on the item you can see the Panda Coin value at the top of the picture. Like I said, this exchange rate it not the final number. It is a bit to high. Tripod is the only person I think that could even buy this item.... lol ^^

I will make sure the exchange rate is obtainable by most. The way it is setupp right now if you want to purchase a shirt for $25.00. The Panda Coin value would be 5000 coins. I will look at the amount everyone has and move the value around so that it is closer to what people have averaged in a month or close to it.

I am going to bed for now. But I will get back on this project tomorrow night and also add some t-shirts and decals this week....

• I haven't forgot about the Panda Coins. I still need to contact the vendors and see if each want to participate in providing products that can be purchased with the coins. I wanted to do this in person at Maggie Valley or wherever it's convenient to talk to each of them.

Everything I do right now takes me 2 to 3 times longer than it should. It sucks so bad to know how to do things and my knee holding me back.... I have been trying to get my slingshot ready for this year. I work a few minutes and sit and rub my knee a few mins. I have to have a new left knee. There is no other solution. It only hurts when I put weight on it. It does hurt quite a bit when I am walking. I can tolerate it for now as long as I can sit down often.

Here are my thoughts on having a knee replaced right now... I (like everyone else) have been stuck at home for over a year. I have had this awesome quad kit that I want to show off. I have a bunch of new goodies on the Slingshot that I need to show off. And mainly I have tons of members and owners I want to meet.. I can suck up the pain and make it to the events and enjoy my slingshot for at least a few more months I think. So I'm going to wait till I just can't walk then let them swap my knee out.

I have been quiet on the forum because I didn't know exactly what my plans were going to be. Just like the Panda Coins,,,, they are a great idea but they need to be completed. I hate not having those finished. I will get them done. I promise. Just hang in there.

Here is what I have been working on. I am at DDMWorks right now getting a few custom pieces of stainless steel installed. I am leaving my Slingshot here for them to bring it to Houston. I fly into Houston on the 8th and will be there for the Sling Experience.....

Here are some pics of the new paintwork..... These pictures have a layer of yellow pollen on top of the white. I left my garage door up for a few days and you can see on the dash picture how much pollen is laying on the white...... And even with that much pollen it is still blindingly white.....

• I haven't forgot about the Panda Coins. I still need to contact the vendors and see if each want to participate in providing products that can be purchased with the coins.

I'm in to donate some gear. I'll bring some extra stuff for you to Maggie. Sorry to hear about your knee. that sucks. I hand hand surgery on both hand back in late Feb and they're not much better than before. I feel like I traded one set of issues for another set of issues that in a lot of ways is worse than what I was dealing with before. My dad had a new knee put in a couple years ago and walked........well limped out of surgery. Hopefully you get results like that. Looking forward to catching up with you and the rest of the usual suspects in Maggie.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

Edited once, last by Kyle D ().

• I hand hand surgery on both hand back in late Feb and they're not much better than before. I feel like I traded one set of issues for another set of issues that in a lot of ways is worse than what I was dealing with before

Don't worry old man we will still give ya a push when you need to get rolling!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Robert, PLEASE take this in the positive manner in which it is given. I would never attempt to dictate anyone regarding medical issues. BUT, I'm sure you have seen a doctor for your knee and don't doubt that you're having some serious issues with it. Have you looked into or even discussed with that doctor if he does (and if you're a candidate) the gel injections? If you are able to receive them (most insurances do cover the procedure) you usually get a series of 3 shots over several weeks. The material they use cushions the joint by taking the vacated space that the worn cartilage used to be. It may delay the need for the replacement for a few years or at least to a place in time where you don't lose out a riding season. Just a thought and good luck if you decide to at least look into this. Trust me, being in PAIN sucks big time

Growing OLD is MANDATORY

Growing UP is OPTIONAL

• @rabtech I am in the same boat with the knees. They hurt so bad and sometimes just give out and I need to grab something. My cane helps. I am avoiding replacement. My girlfriend that lives with me had hers replaced due to a car accident and It didn't go well and they had to fuse her knee. Her right knee the knee cap was shattered beyond repair so she has not knee cap. She gets around but doing a lot of stuff is tough. Like you I am going to hold out as long as I can. I am 74 maybe I can hold off long enough to not need it done. Now the jell shots might be do able but dam I bet they hurt.

If the music is to loud you are to old.