New Boss Audio Double-Din MARINE Radio MRCP9865A

• Check around - Somewhere on here (or the other site) someone made a template to cut a piece of foam insulation to fit behind the stereo. I did that with exhaust heat tape and everything works great.

Search the forum for Info Cubby insulation and you should find several solutions. NOTE - I had originally included the link to my search for the phrases listed to the left. It worked for me, but evidently doesn't work for others. My apologies. The Search phrases I now show should work. The How-to I posted is probably overkill as I have a tendency to think a little too much when I get ready to do something. My Brother's Father-in-Law was a shop teacher and basically said I used overkill when I replaced the posts that held up the front porch on my Dad's house when I custom fit each post to fit around each of the pieces that made up each joint instead of just nailing each post in place.

Edited 2 times, last by BKL ().

• This search has several solutions - https://slingshotinfo.com/wcf/…ght=info+cubby+insulation. The How-to I posted is probably overkill as I have a tendency to think a little too much when I get ready to do something. My Brother's Fater-in-Law was a shop teacher and basically said I used overkill when I replaced the posts that held up the front porch on my Dad's house when I custom fit each post to fit around each of the pieces that made up each joint instead of just nailing each post in place.

Url not found