Something Other Than Facebook

• you can like social media, or you can hate it, but it still remains a fact that without social media Trump would have never been able to correct the fake news coming out of lame stream media and there is a very good chance he never would have even had the 4 years

Social media free speech is now being shut down by the liberals who own the sites, but despite that fact it still has remained one of the few ways conservatives have of getting the truth to each other

Sadly, I have to use FB as part of my business (writing books for Educators and astronomers). That is where my customers are.

Having said that, I've trimmed my "friends list" from a one time high of over 800 down to 50 or so, locked it down every was I can - and I don't really post to my personal account any more.

I DO belong to groups of teachers, astronomers, etc. (About 20 of them.) This allows me to reach an audience across the US and in about 20 other countries as well. No other practical way for me to do that without the marketing department of a big company behind me.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Sadly, I have to use FB as part of my business (writing books for Educators and astronomers). That is where my customers are.

Having said that, I've trimmed my "friends list" from a one time high of over 800 down to 50 or so, locked it down every was I can - and I don't really post to my personal account any more.

I DO belong to groups of teachers, astronomers, etc. (About 20 of them.) This allows me to reach an audience across the US and in about 20 other countries as well. No other practical way for me to do that without the marketing department of a big company behind me.

My wife is the big Facebook person in our family very large number of friends 90% of which are friends & family in the Philippines - - - for her needs it just about perfect for keeping in touch back home and she used messenger almost exclusively for video chatting with these friends - - - Seriously over the years it has literally saved us thousands of dollars, back before facebook the only way to actually talk was by phone and it could and did get expensive very quickly - - free video chatting to the other side of the globe - - that alone makes facebook worth all of the bs

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• He’d probably post from deep space anyways, complaining how the Borkons stole the election from the Cadronites...

HOW DARE YOU!!!

The Cadronites CLEARLY won!!!! The Borkons committed DEEP DEEP FRAUD with their tentacle tabulation matrix!

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! TENTACLES!!!!

• Parler is funny becuase it's touted as "Diverse and open" but it's backed by prmarily pro republicans and almost the entire user base is pro republican. Nothing wrong with that. But you can't just say that you allow all kinds of points of view then get smashed by all the users for voicing that point of view. It is the purest form of an echo chamber I have seen in the social media yet.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Parler is funny becuase it's touted as "Diverse and open" but it's backed by prmarily pro republicans and almost the entire user base is pro republican. Nothing wrong with that. But you can't just say that you allow all kinds of points of view then get smashed by all the users for voicing that point of view. It is the purest form of an echo chamber I have seen in the social media yet.

The difference is Parler won't censor you. There is no real reason for dyed in the wool koolaid slamming lefties to go there since Twitter is their cancer ridden utopia.

On twitter if you type "I hope all Republicans die of space cancer-aids-herpes", you'll get a big thumbs up from Jack Dorsey; but if you type "we should investigate voting irregularities" you'll probably get censored with a message "biden is our new god and the election was won fair and square, any talk to the contrary is heresy"

• The difference is Parler won't censor you. There is no real reason for dyed in the wool koolaid slamming lefties to go there since Twitter is their cancer ridden utopia.

On twitter if you type "I hope all Republicans die of space cancer-aids-herpes", you'll get a big thumbs up from Jack Dorsey; but if you type "we should investigate voting irregularities" you'll probably get censored with a message "biden is our new god and the election was won fair and square, any talk to the contrary is heresy"

So far they have turned up . . . .

• So far they have turned up . . . .

• Hours worth of videos showing poll watchers being blocked access...

• One 90 minute phone call of a postal inspector shaking down a witness to ballot backdating (recorded)

• Statistical irregularities in vote counts

• 140+ pages of affidavits alleging other fraudulent behaviors

• Glitch prone Dominion systems that failed 3 times to get Texas to purchase them because of security vulnerabilities.

...or as some news media outlets would say "no significant evidence of widespread voter fraud".

• Twitter is funny because it's touted as "Diverse and open" but it's backed by primarily pro leftists and almost the entire user base is pro leftist. Nothing wrong with that. But you can't just say that you allow all kinds of points of view then get smashed by all the users for voicing that point of view. It is the purest form of an echo chamber I have seen in the social media yet.

.......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Left wing...Right wing...they are on the same damn bird. That bird doesn't fly unless both wings are working together. And because of that...we now have a coutry that is a direct product of choosing the lesser of two evils...and the people that support them are happy to just blame the other side. Mind you...there is no cooperation to actually make a difference for a better world...just finger pointing and blame with out offering any solution.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Left wing...Right wing...they are on the same damn bird. That bird doesn't fly unless both wings are working together. And because of that...we now have a coutry that is a direct product of choosing the lesser of two evils...and the people that support them are happy to just blame the other side. Mind you...there is no cooperation to actually make a difference for a better world...just finger pointing and blame with out offering any solution.

I'm starting to think whoever killed the fairness doctrine is to blame. It turned the media into indoctrination outlets.

• the real problem in my view is that most people are willing to be sheep just so long as they are fed - - they don'y really even care who owns the flock just so long as they are fed the proper BS.

I would love to blame the politicians, but when I really think about it they are only taking advantage of the opportunities that we are giving them

unfortunately I am beginning to think that if our society ever wants to get back to a government that is actually "by and for the people" its going to take the same type of action by the people that it took way back in the beginning of this country to get it - revolution - - - and its going to be messy

oh well - - at this point its going to be up to those much younger than myself to decide if they are willing to pay the price as our forefathers did - - - it wont be cheap

And in the meantime - for me - - - - - I'm going to enjoy life and ride my slingshot :thumbsup::thumbsup:

it’s only one platform....unlike 99% of the MSM.

• Facts, places, names, times.

Even his lawyers and his Homeland Security officials are saying it never happened.

There is seems to be a strange fascination in beating a dead horse.

Just mumble, "We'll get 'em next time, and move on."

I know, I know, "That's what the Democrats did the last four years." Rise above that. Be the better Patriot.

• Facts, places, names, times.

Even his lawyers and his Homeland Security officials are saying it never happened.

There is seems to be a strange fascination in beating a dead horse.

Just mumble, "We'll get 'em next time, and move on."

I know, I know, "That's what the Democrats did the last four years." Rise above that. Be the better Patriot.

I'm not sure where you are getting your news from. Last I heard in a press conference his lawyer (Sidney Powell) said they have enough evidence SOLEY from the dominion systems to overturn results in several states.

Let's pretend this is Russia collusion bullsh*t and investigate, except unlike RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and then UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE there IS evidence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…unty-to-trump/ar-BB1aM1Be

• Yes. And Rudy "Hand Down His Pants" Goolianna, says he also has mountains of evidence.

Still waiting for facts and figures.

Sleepy Joe will be sworn in.

During Uncle Touchy's swearing in, would you know if there will be children so he can sniff if he gets too nervous?

• As much as I wish Trump had won, I must say that to my way of thinking the huge lack of success of democrats down ballot in this election would seem to me to be pretty strong evidence that there was not a huge amount of voter fraud

I just find it very hard to believe that the left would orchestrate the kind of voter fraud needed to swing a presidential election across multiple states and would not take the time to also vote for the Democratic congress candidates on the fraudulent ballots and counts they were creating

It just doesn't make any sense at all - - - - - - seriously what kind of idiot would put in the effort required to pull this off and then let Democrats lose power in the House and not take the Senate????