Battery tender vs pull the battery?

• I'm running the panel directly into the Slingshot, but the more I am reading up on it, the more I think I may need a solar charging regulator. Some sites warn of overcharging.

Edit - Never mind, the panel I am using already has a regulator built in to prevent overcharging.

If this works, I may split it off to a second battery to run 12v LED lighting in the garage.

Glenn

• I found this at Harbor Freight

Pretty cool for the price - there is a coupon for $27.99

Charges Standard and AGM batteries

Multiple modes including winter charging mode

Screen sows voltage when charging as well as battery voltage when in maintenance mode

Great Deal for the price

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• ^^^^

I've had some great purchases and some not so great with harbor freight. They do have some really good deals. I've had good experiences with Pittsburgh tools and their quality. Last week I was looking for a set of E-torx sockets (female torx bits) to remove the header studs on the sling. No luck in a search at Lowes or Home Depot. Turns out Harbor Freight had a set of six (Pittsburgh) E-torx. They worked great and for $10 bucks. That's all I went in for and spent $80. Happens all the time. ^^

• ^^^^

I've had some great purchases and some not so great with harbor freight. They do have some really good deals. I've had good experiences with Pittsburgh tools and their quality. Last week I was looking for a set of E-torx sockets (female torx bits) to remove the header studs on the sling. No luck in a search at Lowes or Home Depot. Turns out Harbor Freight had a set of six (Pittsburgh) E-torx. They worked great and for $10 bucks. That's all I went in for and spent $80. Happens all the time. ^^

They have come a long way in quality of their tools especially power tools. I rarely get out the door for under $100

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• They have come a long way in quality of their tools especially power tools. I rarely get out the door for under $100

That’s why I call it the CANDY STORE. So many things to choose from and which one to get.

Decisions, decisions!

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down