Please 3 Nov 2020

• Hilary sold 20% of the uranium to Russia (treason) And received $145 million in the Clinton foundation.....she’s still smiling....

big tech controlling almost all social media, a hand full of ultra rich liberals control MSM and tv stations......all propaganda for democrats.....what’s the answer to counter this? It’s like state run media....controlling the narrative...brainwashing people...

• I have a friend that says the ONLY way to vote is in person on Election day. Less problems that way. Not to say it still cannot happen.

Kinda tough to do for a lot of folks. And the military should have a voice in the choice of Commander In Chief.

Just heard Georgia has gone blue...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I’m going to lay this out here.

I hope it’s correct and we might not like the outcome but it might have a greater purpose. Trump is either going to win or this is his swan song.

For the past 4 years Trump has been fighting the deep state with his promise to drain the swamp.

Although I haven’t read it I keep justifying his actions as “the art of the deal.” Trump has been playing 3 D chess while the deep state is playing checkers...A good lawyer never asks a question he doesn’t already know the answer to....he had all the evidence from day one.....Actually he had it before He ran....And that’s why he was convinced to run......he put it in front of you piece by piece so you could digest it all. I hope you have connected all the dots...right now there are about 70 million people very mad about the ballot issues....about half of the adult population....a big red wave......

Part of his plan was to not just tell Americans how corrupt the democrats are and some republicans but to offer up proof. Many democrats and republicans have either resigned, got fired or refused to run for office again.......this was trump in action draining the swamp. He has systematically exposing the bad apples.....

Seeing is believing.....RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSA has been exposed as a giant lie involving the majority if not all of the House led by Nancy. And some RINOs....

The impeachment has been proved a lie led by Nancy and the rest of the lying democrats.
    The stormy, and judge kavenaugh, and Barrett saga Exposed more of the democrats hatred of our democracy...Many other things have helped expose the evil. Epstein, kilarys missing emails have been found. Many pedophiles have been arrested and many missing children have been found......you need to think back on everything that’s been in the news that doesn’t seem related....he told/showed you his campaign was spied upon by Obama and company....That Comey and many others lied and fabricated evidence, that rouge FBI agents tried to keep him from taking office....

The Hunter laptop and quid pro joe have been exposed for their corruption.....the main stream media has conducted a campaign of silence against Trump from day one....all in plain sight for all to see. Trump exposed the fake news and big tech by exposing their control over us with the media....I think the silence from Bill Barr speaks volumes.....

which to make a long story short Leads us to today and the exposure of yet another democratic ploy to steal another presidential election in just 4 years. for all to see....the biggest blessing in all of this was unseen in coming. The death of Ginsberg set into motion something Huge, should the election fight get to the Supreme Court. Where the democrats plot to steal this election with the everyone knows fake ballots. It’s the biggest topic all around the world for everyone to see. it will be Ginsberg finest work and she’s a democrat.....I love the karma.....

so To make some sense of this.......the eyes of the world are on our election......trump has proved to America the depth of the deep state...the democrats plan has been to distract and divide the country with riots and looting, While employing a huge power grab. Control of the government at all costs....full speed ahead, damn the torpedos....Her own party is turning on Nancy because they lost so many House seats....they don’t want her leadership anymore.....especially if Trump wins the court battle.....Trump has continually thrown himself in front of the bus for his country and the American people....he truly is a great patriot that loves America.....This election is yet another ......

if he wins or loses his work could very well be done.....he will still go down as one of our greatest presidents for the economy, unemployment and much more....but the wheels of justice as far as the deep state investigations goes are still open and arrests will be-should be forthcoming...I would say the curtain has to come down before January 20.....but not necessarily....since republicans retained the senate....this was very crucial moving forward. The investigations will continue. With or without trump....no one can be impeached, no evidence can magically disappear.....and justice should prevail ....We will keep our second amendment for now....the implications of the senate win protected a big list of wins for the American people...

just think what he could have done without all of the Democratic interference...he has shown you most of the corruption, for national security reasons you will never know the true depth of it. I’m not going to list everything the left wants to do, you already know it.....because he showed you....Now they just need to be stopped....hopefully this is coming to a head because of all the election crap going on and all the corruption and corrupters will be brought to justice...a biden win is a horrible thing for the country....

• Billions of electrons gave their lives, and not ONE SHRED of proof.

In school, we were taught to SHOW YOUR WORK (prove it).

Just like your radar hallucinations. Prove it.

wouldn’t it be nice if everyone that commits a crime has 10 tv news stations there to film it step by step.

hello tv news I’m going to rob a bank today at 10 am on the Corner of Main Street. Please be advised I don’t want to be caught. So please limit the amount of filming and tv coverage this robbery gets....but try to get my good side....try not to show my face or vehicle description....and please blur the license plate...oh and I’m 5’10” tall white male, brown hair, brown eyes, have distinctive neck and face tattoos. I’ll be driving a red corvette and parking in the alley behind the bank. My note says I have a gun, but that just to scare everyone....and I’ll be wearing white running shoes, blue jeans and a black yet shirt and black gloves.

I noticed the mafia always has news crews filming for every hit job...

If only criminals were more honest.....and did everything in plain site. Social workers would be driving cop cars.. this was a white collar crime developed by high up government officials/politicians and states attorney generals..........millions of Phony ballots had to be printed, deliver and hidden....Real ballots marked for Trump had to be disposed of. Many Poll workers had to be in on it.... money in large amounts is a good leverage.....especially if you use poor people to do the counting....everybody has a price......Hunter and Joe had a very high price from Ukraine, Russia and china. And what a strange coincidence that all the questionable actions have been Only in blue counties......controlled by Long time democratic officials.....that has to be a 1 in Trillion coincidence.....

The democrats have a long track record of lying....just look back at the last 4 years...so for me to think that this entire election has been on the up and up is Not in my mindset. The evidence of the lengths they went to with the phony trump investigations Loaded with outright lies is staggering. They have the proof. Obama spied on trump. Russia was a made up story. The impeachment was a sham. Backed up by lying witnesses. Crocked FBI agents and leadership.

• Bigdog

You are being just like Hillary - - - almost every single thing that you have posted here since last Tuesday night has implied that the Democrats cheated and if they had not you/Trump would have won

When Hillary and others on the left couldn't accept or admit that they lost they sounded like crybabies throwing a tantrum because they didnt get their way

As a forum friend I would like to implore you to not be like them - - - when this thing is done accept it and then move on - - we should be better than them

Seriously - do you really want to look like Hillary or Adam Schiff or Nancy Pelosi - - - crying and complaining and looking for any excuse to try to make others think "It's Not Fair!!",

Just something you might want to think about

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• A bigdog cannot change its spots.

Wait. Or, is that a leopard?

Or, is it a leper?

:00008862:

Okay, so what did the leper say to the prostitute?

“Keep the tip.”

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• so I guess you think the entire election process with the last minute rule changes, lost ballots, miss printed ballots, Duplicate ballots, dead people ballots, not requiring signature verification, or post marks is normal? When you have a lawyer candidate saying 29,000 misprinted ballots should be counted..After they mailed out correct ones...with no way of recalling the bad ballots......the post office can’t find 300,000 ballots. they are many more things coming to light...and they don’t sound fair and honest....

It’s funny, you have famous lawyers saying it....People that know election laws saying it....I’m more than willing to accept a fair election result....I don’t think this even comes close....

I want to know when the republican riots And looting are going to start... I could do my Christmas shopping..

• so I guess you think the entire election process with the last minute rule changes, lost ballots, miss printed ballots, Duplicate ballots, dead people ballots, not requiring signature verification, or post marks is normal? When you have a lawyer candidate saying 29,000 misprinted ballots should be counted..After they mailed out correct ones...with no way of recalling the bad ballots......the post office can’t find 300,000 ballots. they are many more things coming to light...and they don’t sound fair and honest....

It’s funny, you have famous lawyers saying it....People that know election laws saying it....I’m more than willing to accept a fair election result....I don’t think this even comes close....

I want to know when the republican riots And looting are going to start... I could do my Christmas shopping..

No - I do not believe that even if there was some voter fraud that there could have been enough to flip this election - - voter fraud on a scale large enough to flip a national election would in my opinion be almost impossible - - sending out a ballot to a wrong address, sending out a ballot to a person that has died is not a reliable way to cheat - to get that to work would require every person who got one of those ballots to be dishonest and pretend to be that person and to be willing to commit fraud

You are literally talking about needing 100's of thousands of people in multiple states willing to return a ballot that isnt theirs and to lie and commit fraud and sign it and return it hoping they don't get caught

So no, I dont think its fraud and I dont think it is even intentional - We got a ballot last election cycle for my mother in law who had passed away - - they have no way of knowing she had died and like 99% of people who would get something like that we tore it up and threw it away - - - heck I even got a ballot for my son this time - He moved out to a different county and didnt change his registration in time - - and as you would expect I tore it up and threw it away - - - isnt that what you would would do?

whats really funny is that you are just like the left - they really believed that Trump cheated in 2016 and they believed it just as much as you now believe they cheated

right now Biden is more that 4 million votes ahead in the popular vote - - hell Trump even lost the popular vote to Hillary - the most hated woman in the world - - and now you think cheating was needed for Trump to not win against good ol Uncle Joe- - - - really???

• Technically there IS proof of fraud. Project Veritas (on youtube) has videos from various locations around the country. One woman claims her ballot (and possibly others) were stolen.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1…tion-stolen-trump-nevada/

Fraud in Michigan:

Fraud in Nevada:

They have videos from someone who works with Ilhan Omar who had a car full of ballots.

Pennsylvania voter fraud:

Ballot chaser in Texas:

None of this includes tech censorship from facebook, twitter (the worst) and youtube. One group called "stop the steal" changed their name to "gays for communism" to escape facebook's ban hammer.

All of this is with minimal research.

• Only reply to that will be put on your tinfoil hats, conspiracy theory, etc.... I heard PV is 7 to 0 in court so far with their cases, however haven't verified that myself yet. Will be interesting to see how the votes played out demographically as well when we get more info. So far it appears more folks voted for a guy who rarely came out of his house then they did for Obama. Didn't see that one coming, but again I didn't see the black PAC in MI supporting the white candidate over the black candidate either. Life will go on no matter what happens.

• I am very sure there is some fraud - - but as I said, I do not believe it would be possible to have enough fraud to flip a national election or that it would even be needed when the guy that they currently show winning has more than 4 million more popular votes than the guy they show who probably wont win

arranging a fraud on that scale and then managing to keep it from being discovered - - - Seriously you are talking about generating 100's of thousands of fraudulent ballots and then getting those ballots through the system and counted without one single volunteer worker noticing that something wasn't right - - you would need a huge number of people willing to participate, hundreds if not more, all willing to break the law, all willing to tear down democracy - - - - - Sorry, but I just dont think nost people are that dishonest, a few - sure, but not enough

Also I highly suspect that for every act of voter fraud that some Democrat commits there is some Republican some place doing the exact same thing - - -I would bet money that there are just as many conservative lying crooks as there are liberal lying crooks - - to think that one side is the only side that would cheat -- - - - really

• Only reply to that will be put on your tinfoil hats, conspiracy theory, etc.... I heard PV is 7 to 0 in court so far with their cases, however haven't verified that myself yet. Will be interesting to see how the votes played out demographically as well when we get more info. So far it appears more folks voted for a guy who rarely came out of his house then they did for Obama. Didn't see that one coming, but again I didn't see the black PAC in MI supporting the white candidate over the black candidate either. Life will go on no matter what happens.

heck - look at how the Hispanic vote in Florida came out and gave that state to Trump - - - that caught me off guard - - - I think Blacks and Hispanics are starting to realize that the Democrats have been using them and I also think that in the future that is going to grow even more, its just unfortunate that this time the left managed to turn up the hate against Trump (with his help) to point that he couldnt overcome

Trump beat Hillary because no one liked Hillary - and now it looks like Uncle Joe is more liked than Trump - - and to be honest I have to admit that in a personality contest I would have to pick Joe as well - - - I really like Trumps policies, but that aside he is a total a$$ hole 8o

• I am very sure there is some fraud - - but as I said, I do not believe it would be possible to have enough fraud to flip a national election or that it would even be needed when the guy that they currently show winning has more than 4 million more popular votes than the guy they show who probably wont win

arranging a fraud on that scale and then managing to keep it from being discovered - - - Seriously you are talking about generating 100's of thousands of fraudulent ballots and then getting those ballots through the system and counted without one single volunteer worker noticing that something wasn't right - - you would need a huge number of people willing to participate, hundreds if not more, all willing to break the law, all willing to tear down democracy - - - - - Sorry, but I just dont think nost people are that dishonest, a few - sure, but not enough

Also I highly suspect that for every act of voter fraud that some Democrat commits there is some Republican some place doing the exact same thing - - -I would bet money that there are just as many conservative lying crooks as there are liberal lying crooks - - to think that one side is the only side that would cheat -- - - - really

I thought the same as you before all of this (small fraud happens, but is likely inconsequential), but the margins are so thin in this election that fraud even on a small scale could have impacts so I'm not so quick to discount this. CA had about 12 million votes cast and Biden has about a 2:1 margin over Trump so you have a valid argument that fraud probably doesn't make a difference there. I just checked the AP website and the margin in Georgia is currently 1,544 votes with almost 5 million votes cast... A few ballot counters doing something they shouldn't could easily mean the difference in that state. Even in AZ and PA the difference is 20,137 and 14,512 (and PA has over 6.6 million votes cast). Much of the news reports I've seen have discounted fraud claims by stating that there isn't evidence of large scale fraud and I'm probably inclined to agree with them. The issue is that there are not large scale differences in vote counts for the two candidates in many of these states where the difference was around 1% so large scale fraud isn't' necessary to change the result in favor of another candidate. The states owe it to the electorate to make sure that this is done correctly and with transparency or the electorate will not believe them in the future (they really have not gotten off on the best foot in either of those so far). I don't think the President is helping himself in how he is reacting, but the fact is that he has a point (even if he isn't making it very well). The states need to take any fraud allegation seriously and investigate it fully. The media needs to stop ignoring real issues and waving it off by saying this is Trump just being Trump and this isn't really serious fraud. I'm very worried how this is going to play out since we are in uncommon waters right now. There isn't a modern model of how to handle the legal remedy if there are substantiated allegations of fraud when the difference in vote count is so thin. There appears to be some evidence of fraud and if the vote difference is so close the Republicans can make a valid claim that they were injured in this process. I don't know if there will be a reasonable way to determine to what degree they were injured since it will be impossible to quantify how many fraudulent votes were added to the stacks in the process and have now been counted. This could get very ugly very fast all because some influential people are not taking what appear to be valid concerns seriously.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

Edited 2 times, last by Will Stewart ().

Arranging fraud on that scale isn't impossible. Below I'm linking a video that details the tactic of stopping Republican observers from being able to see what was going on, happened in every battleground state.

Being discovered isn't really the issue because it has, being covered is something different. The media has been doing it's best to suppress witnesses, video footage etc from being widely known while repeating the mantra that Biden is president elect.

The difference between a Republican committing fraud and a democrat is; the media would cover Republican corruption while overlooking democrat corruption. They are religious zealots. The difference between the MSM and people that slam planes into buildings is the MSM doesn't have access to planes.