Hit by a car...

• So I went to the grocery store today. I got out of my SS and I’m standing on the drivers side locking my helmet to the side rail. I’m looking down at the lock and I see a burgundy vehicle in my peripheral vision coming in fast. And it’s starting to squish me again the side of the SS. Luckily it’s pushing Me toward the back of the SS. That taper saved me from a crushing injury. It did knock me to the ground. I’m yelling WTF....and the vehicle is still getting closer to the SS And me...now I’m trying to crawl out of the why. She didn’t stop until until her back bumper as even with the back of the SS. After about a minute the mid 50s lady gets out....I’m standing there trying to figure out how much damage I received....her vehicle hit my side mirror...she hit me with the side of her front fender....

She’s gets out babbling about her mother and I shouldn’t have been here and birthday and dead mother and getting her Mothers vehicle inspected Yesterday and I don’t want to be here (meaning on earth). Crying, confused just beside herself...she’s sorry and upset, babbling Her mother, I didn’t mean to hurt you.....

While all this is going on I take a picture of her license plate. She can’t find her purse, her drivers license is in her purse that isn’t in the vehicle....the insurance info is in the glove box. I took a picture of that....

She’s so upset she’s freaking out....mother must have recently died....that’s her excuse for not seeing me. But She’s telling me her vehicle jumped into gear...

I Can see she’s losing it....(Now I’m thinking she’s so upset she might hurt herself)....I asked her if she Had a friend she could go talk to....thinking she might pull her plug ....I don’t want her to be alone.....so to try and calm her down....I’m hugging her telling her it’s alright....she’s wants to take me to the hospital...doesn’t want to leave me alone. Wants to not be here some more...mother, car jumped into gear.... more crying....another hug.....I’m telling her to calm down I’m ok....

She doesn’t have her purse she wanted to buy a cupcake and pretend it was her birthday cake.....but doesn’t have any money..No purse.

I told her I stopped to get a gallon of milk....she says I don’t want to leave you alone. I said I’m ok....are you sure....yes I’m sure....another hug....I said let’s go in the store, I’ll buy you a cupcake....we go in the store...the bakery is pretty close to the milk isle. I said pick out what you want and I’ll get my milk. We have to get the bakery lady to get he a single cupcake....she’s all smiles and we go to the check out.....outside she’s clutching her cupcake.....and saying I just hit you with my car and you’re buying a cupcake for my birthday....>that’s just the kinda guy I am<

So I wished her happy birthday...

She said can I call you to make sure you’re ok? I gave her my phone number.....told her happy birthday and it was starting to rain so I told her I have to go...it’s raining.....she drove off and so did I....

That was a few hours ago....I’m starting to have some slight back/neck pain...More than usual.....so I’m going to soak in a hot tub of Epsom's salt...

• Guess all of those lights you added to the sling to make sure others can always see you don’t help in parking lots - glad you are 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’m still trying to figure out where she came from and what she was doing or not doing....I didn’t smell alcohol. Don’t know if she was texting...Don’t know if she needs medication...DONT know if she was on medication.....she was hinting at suicide....she didn’t have to take me with her...maybe she was thinking murder-suicide...

I know if I was in my pickup truck would have been trapped (Smashed) between her vehicle and mine....because she passed about 4” away from the side of my SS....the V shaped design of the SS saved me...And her vehicle FENDER pushed me to the back of the SS and I fell on the ground. I Didn’t know if I was being deliberately attacked. Many things were flashing through my mind. I basically had my back to her vehicle. I got real lucky...