Ozark Invasion Rally

• Braving the rain to ride the SS to Eureka rather than trailer...please tell me I'm not the only crackhead doing this...?

I know I'm only coming from Rogers but I rode to Maggie Valley from here and got rained on once, then rain occasionally in MV, then rained on most of the 800+ miles back. That's what rain suits are for :)
    The weather people have been wrong on most of their forecast for some time here. Last week we had anhour that rain poured down for an hour in Bentonville while here in Rogers (6 miles from the edge of the storm) we got nothing. The next day was the opposite, rain here for an hour and nothing anywhere around us.
    It will probably rain at some point but we have a large meeting room and lots of restaraunts so we can all get to. Know each other and, if you want, get the vendors to install stuff for us. And, we will get to absorb some of Rabtech's knowledge and see his amazing Sling :thumbsup:

• I know I'm only coming from Rogers but I rode to Maggie Valley from here and got rained on once, then rain occasionally in MV, then rained on most of the 800+ miles back. That's what rain suits are for :)
    The weather people have been wrong on most of their forecast for some time here. Last week we had anhour that rain poured down for an hour in Bentonville while here in Rogers (6 miles from the edge of the storm) we got nothing. The next day was the opposite, rain here for an hour and nothing anywhere around us.
    It will probably rain at some point but we have a large meeting room and lots of restaraunts so we can all get to. Know each other and, if you want, get the vendors to install stuff for us. And, we will get to absorb some of Rabtech's knowledge and see his amazing Sling :thumbsup:

Forecast looks bad but weather man is only occupation you get paid to be wrong most of the time

• Notice to employer:
    Though the recent conversations/posts appear reasonable and logical, they have no bearing on my absence.

I maintain and reassert my claim: The reason I cannot work over the next several days is due to acquiring pneumonia from a very nice lady who told me to vote for her in an upcoming election. If you believe her assertions, no doubt you will believe mine...

Supporter H&P Animal Alliance

• We are leaving first thing in the morning. I can get the trailer aspect for some, but having transitioned from a Goldwing to the Slingshot, my theory is still the same... I have a trailer I pull with the Sling, not pull my Sling in a trailer. Bought it to ride. Been in snow, ice, cold, rain... dress for it, be cautious and know when to get off the roads and let it pass! Most of the time, you can drive right through it quicker than you can wait it out.

See you there!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Come On All you Crackheads !!! We made it in around 2:30 and not a chance of rain till tomorrow. Which changed from the forecast I read yesterday. The cool thing about riding the sling in the rain is you never get wet unless you stop. Well Ok... Yer face gets wet but that's about it. if it rains... Go Faster !!
    Lol. Jus be safe all. C ya wen ya gits here.

• I know I'm only coming from Rogers but I rode to Maggie Valley from here and got rained on once, then rain occasionally in MV, then rained on most of the 800+ miles back. That's what rain suits are for :) The weather people have been wrong on most of their forecast for some time here. Last week we had anhour that rain poured down for an hour in Bentonville while here in Rogers (6 miles from the edge of the storm) we got nothing. The next day was the opposite, rain here for an hour and nothing anywhere around us.

I luv ya bro but when you tell me you rode 800 miles in the Sling with Patti - I will be IMPRESSED - I know my bride ain't :thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• One ride Saturday goes north of Branson and we will be going to Lambert's for lunch. Home of the throwed roll. On the list of top 10 pig out spots in America!

We have a Lamberts 45 minutes from our house. If you love ham steaks be sure to order that. You will not believe how HUGE it is. The cinnamon rolls are just amazing. Expect to walk out with a doggie bag.

• I am just now getting home from Florence AL. I was planning on leaving at midnight. There is not even a slight possibility of that happening. I still havent cut rhe fender out for the muffler pipe. I still haven't put the hood on. I still haven't put the clamps on the turbo tubes. I still have nothing packed. And I have a black slingshot on the trailer. For some reason I have only been sleeping a couple of hours each night.

I know I won't get to leave till at least lunch tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure yall knew I would be late. I am trying though. I will keep yall updated as I get stuff done and packed. It's a 9 hour drive each way and as I type this post on my phone I have nodded off 2 times. So I am going to sleep for a few hours.