Whining noise at 50mph

• Okay, so my belt is too far to the right. I already made an appointment for next Tuesday when this all started, so assuming I can get it down there I'll let them adjust it this time. Future to-do: grab myself a service manual and gather proper tools so I can do it myself.

• Okay, so my belt is too far to the right. I already made an appointment for next Tuesday when this all started, so assuming I can get it down there I'll let them adjust it this time. Future to-do: grab myself a service manual and gather proper tools so I can do it myself.

Look for samowens44 info videos. If I remember correctly he has a good video on this subject. Used to be able to find them here, not sure they are still posted but he does have a u-tube channel.

• Got the buggy back on Saturday and it's nice and (relatively) quiet now. They adjusted the belt, no charge for it, although I did pay about $300 for the "first service" - oil, filters, etc. When I dropped it off, the service dude asked me if I had the first service done, and stupid me had to admit I never even thought about it. Was supposed to be done around 500 miles, um... it's got 3880 miles on it... whoops. So that's done too. Got it fixed just in time for colder weather. :(