Slingshots in the Smokies 2017.May30th-Jun 4th.

• I have contracted the Fairgrounds and 4 main hotels in Maggie Valley for this event.The host hotel will once more be The Comfort Inn.The other 3 hotels are The Best Western,The Ramada Inn and The Microtel.All are on negotiated group rates for Slingshotroadsters.The Comfort Inn and Best Western are at $99.00 per nt and Ramada and Microtel $89.00 per nt.The Microtel will undergo refurbishment in the fall.You may call any of the four hotels to reserve although I believe the Comfort Inn is sold out.Quote Slingshotroadsters and the date.The rates will apply if you choose to come in early which is Memorial Day weekend.
    The Fairgrounds are jus behind the Comfort Inn.There is ample space for all existing vendors,plus some new ones.We will have a large tent for meals and entertainment,An area for meets and greets.All rides will go out from there.
    I have exciting plans for additional activities which we are now starting to work on.
    Everything will be self contained in the one place.
    These fairgrounds are ideal.Not huge but a nice size to do everything concerned with our Slingshots in.
    So look forward to seeing everyone at Slingshots in the Smokies 2017 or hopefully before at another Slingshot event!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

• Full details and info of this event will be posted on our website www .slingshotroadsters.com click on events page or our App events page Slingshotroadsters free from The The App Store or Google Play Store.

• @ivor, Thanks again for all your efforts to make it a wonderful time this year. So much so that my wife and I immediately made reservations as soon as you shared the 2017 dates.

If anyone doesn't mind a 6 mile drive, Hearth and Home Inn was great and cheap! $225 for 7 days! So cheap even a preacher could afford it! ;-)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• Ivor. I know you are not working at an event at the moment. :D

Any thoughts yet n how you are going to set up the vendor and fair grounds

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• @slingrider.I am on my way home from 5 weeks of shows and Slingshots Across America.I have a lot of plans for a better Slingshots in the Smokies than ever.I will be putting everything together during the next couple of months.As soon as things are more put together I will announce it.

• @slingrider.I am on my way home from 5 weeks of shows and Slingshots Across America.I have a lot of plans for a better Slingshots in the Smokies than ever.I will be putting everything together during the next couple of months.As soon as things are more put together I will announce it.

And bigger better for the Rockies to ?

• REGISTRATION FOR SSITS 2017 now open.
    We are expecting 400 plus Slingshots to attend the 3rd annual event.Everything will take place in The Maggie Valley Festival Fairgrounds.Parking for all Slingshots within the Fairgrounds.
    You will need to be registered to participate and enter the Fairgrounds.

We are setting up a large tent ,tables&chairs to seat 300 persons.There will be an official sit down dinner(You may reserve and pay for this)
    A casual BBQ,Seminars,Show&Shine,Mega Tail of the Dragon Ride,Group rides every day.The largest collection of Slingshot vendors showing and doing installs,Casual meets&greets,food vendors,beer&wine tent.Grand Parade,Charity Raffle for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

We are for the moment holding last years registration fees to encourage early registration which helps us considerably in the planningRegistration fees will increase shortly.The earlier you register the cheaper it is.
    TO REGISTER GO TO WEBSITE http://www.slingshotroadsters.com OR OUR FREE APP
    Events page on both.Scroll down to registration.
    You may also reserve the official dinner.slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/25736/

• @macaws.I suggest you try again.Saw on the news large Cyber attacks today disrupting major websites.PayPal was one of them.No harm was done but it disrupted service and sounds like it affected you when trying.