Slingshots in the Smokies 2017.May30th-Jun 4th.

• Of course I'm totally pissed that all embarrassed the Hell out of me and made me cry like a baby but the coil pack cover and the journal means more to me than anything bought as it comes from the heart! Folks, this thing has been around the country and and landed in my humble hands like a gift from God.

That is truly awesome. Congratulations, Jim. You deserve it.

• A big thank you to @av8ingtom for this beautiful moonshine mug, it did get used already a few times. :00000436::00000436::00000436: We look forward to see you in September in Clarksville VA.

Ditto on the thank you! Mine is going in the man cave, with all of my prized collectibles. I have Pontiac GTO stuff in there, Harley stuff, and some knives and Slingshot offerings. Thanks so much Tom, and glad we got one good ride in!

• Ok folks had a great time and meet a lot of people. There are still some l regret not meeting but now it's time to head for home. Safe travels to all. Until we meet again.

Hi @DER it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife, it was great to hang out and party with you. :thumbsup::thumbsup::00000436:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• A total of 19 hours to make it home, but it was worth it. Way too short, it was either ride, or hang out with people. Sorry gang, I chose to ride :00008356: I have never pushed my sling so hard, totally unreal. It went to the speed limit quick. That's my story and I'm sticken to it. :00008356: Just wish I spent more time with members. I have no pics with you guys but I'll never forget this trip. Stay safe

It is kind of hard to spend time riding and meeting and talking to the SS WORLD of people. I enjoyed every minute of the week people, I could do it again next week. My thanks to everyone that made it happen and to everyone that I got to meet during the week. For those that I did not meet, maybe next time. In the mean time RIDE SAFE AND WATCH OUT FOR THE OTHER DRIVER

• I just want to say a gracious "Thank You" to the good Lord for providing us with the great weather we had. After last year, this was certainly a welcome sight for all who attended. I hope everyone had an enjoyable time. It has been a long time since I laughed as much as I did. Everyone I met was so friendly!! Also a special thanks to all the vendors!!! Love you guys.

• Shatneyman we did keep missing each other after we met, please PM me your address so I can take care of my promise.

:00008359: You're right, everyone was so busy,... doing nothing, yet going everywhere. There was so much we missed, so many we didn't meet. Time was against us from day one. No regrets, you only live once, live life and and enjoy.

P.S. @gooseman was giving members that syrup junk,...made in China, knock off of VT syrup. :00008172: J/K bud, we did have fun! :thumbsup:

• @Painter - Hey Brother! Don't be too hard on @SlingRider, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. This community is truly special and you are even more so. It is extremely rare to meet a human being who is so damn giving of themselves. You give and give and give of yourself, then when I think you can't possibly give of yourself anymore, you give some more. I can't even begin to imagine a world in which people even half as amazing as you are being the norm. What an amazing, Utopic world that would be! And then for you to feel that you are "not worthy". WOW!!! I was truly mind blown!! Brother, there is not one more worthy!! @Painter, I am a better person for just knowing you and this community is better for having you as a part of it.

To our wonderful community, I would ask that you all remember @Painter is just one man. I know he seems to be superhuman pumping out amazing works of art one after another, but he is killing himself with 16 hour days trying to do for others. He is supposed to be retired, enjoying being out riding his Sling and pampering Kay.

To @Painter, I would ask that you remember you are just one man. It may seem to us that you are superhuman pumping out amazing works of art one after another, but stop killing yourself with 16 hour days trying to do for others. You are supposed to be retired, enjoying being out riding your Sling and pampering Kay.

THANK YOU @Painter. The words don't seem to have enough power for the gratefulness our community has for you, but never have I meant them more. Thank you again, Brother!

• There are some people in this world (those with such an open and giving heart), that make you want to take-pause and reflect on your own life... @Painter ~> Over the time I've gotten to know you, you have inspired me greatly!

I'll be sure to send those pictures we spoke about... You are a gift from the heavens my friend!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• @Painter after seeing all the beautiful slingshots at the rally I think it's time for a change! I'm shipping my slingshot to you and I want full color shift paint with multi colored party flake, five dragons, five wizards, sexy slave girls, sexy slave boys and chains on everyone! What do you mean it's not done yet??? :) :) :D

• :00008359: You're right, everyone was so busy,... doing nothing, yet going everywhere. There was so much we missed, so many we didn't meet. Time was against us from day one. No regrets, you only live once, live life and and enjoy.
    P.S. @gooseman was giving members that syrup junk,...made in China, knock off of VT syrup. :00008172: J/K bud, we did have fun! :thumbsup:

Sorry shatneyman but we just don't like the VT aunt jemima :whistling: Stuff.
    Just kidding of course. You are a fine gentleman my friend. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife along with many others we met. What a blast we had and so sad it went so fast. Room is already booked for next year

• So much to comment on, but biggest things are :

• Thank God everyone so far has made it back home safe! Especially you Trent...
    • Looks like such a great time had by all and the people pictures are better than the Slingshots...
    • @Painter, I'm really looking forward to meeting you and getting to work. I know this will be a life changing experience for me. I know I will learn more than just painting from you...
    • Finally, I'll be there, God willing, in 2018. Y'all just don't try hiding from me... ;(
  • I just want to say, it was great meeting all of you and putting faces and slings to names, to those who met Christa, my wife, she is the talker in the family, she had a great time with @mytoy speaking German. We made it back to KY around 1pm, where I celebrated the rest of my birthday by taking a much needed nap. I was wore out. We can't wait until next year. I will just make a tiny change and not get into a fast ride group, @Cameron Roberts was a great ride leader, but my sling doesn't care for blue LEDs of any sort either on my vehicle or someone else's. Just saying. :) If anyone plans on coming through KY, give me a shout out and we will plan something!

• I just want to say, it was great meeting all of you and putting faces and slings to names, to those who met Christa, my wife, she is the talker in the family, she had a great time with @mytoy speaking German. We made it back to KY around 1pm, where I celebrated the rest of my birthday by taking a much needed nap. I was wore out. We can't wait until next year. I will just make a tiny change and not get into a fast ride group, @Cameron Roberts was a great ride leader, but my sling doesn't care for blue LEDs of any sort either on my vehicle or someone else's. Just saying. :) If anyone plans on coming through KY, give me a shout out and we will plan something!

That was a good one wasn't it? Slow ride out from deals gap, but the reverse was epic.