Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• I do not know exactly what you are trying to do. But if you are wanting to make easy color changes, like the surrounds around the led lights you can use the colored electrical tape. I use the red on two different places on my SS where wear or gravel messes up the paint. There are many different colors to chose from. For anyone that does this "DO NOT STRECH THE TAPE" when you are doing this. Just a though that may help some people. One place I use the red is where the back of the hood rest on the short colored piece by the wind screen and rubs the paint off.

Not sure colored electrical tape would allow enough light to penetrate effortlessly through it... but I like the idea!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Do you believe that, another 16 miles and MACAWS would have been at my house. He also within 2 miles of one of the top sellers of Slingshots in the nation

At least I know how to get here now. But this place is crazy busy I can't imagine it i season. Only spotted 1 other sling an orange one on 17.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Alrighty then, I am officially really annoyed.

Just came back from my weekly visit to my mailbox.

Club Slingshot, issue #2. I have issues with that. Sling Squad NY? Fork them. I am in the official calendar 3x this year. I didn't see any of those jokers.

Somebody needs to call a crew ride. Tame my savage soul. Please.

• Funny you should mention a crew ride. I just got back from a two hour blast through the foothills around home while getting weather warnings on the Garmin. Next Saturday (I know, a holiday weekend) the weather looks pretty sweet. I hereby call a swarm with a meetup in Front Royal, either at Spelunkers or McAlisters. Open to any and all suggestions but not to excuses. Didn't get any riding from November through March like I normally would on decent days since the SS was apart for painting and special surprise mod(s).

• Next Saturday, lovely bride & I are out of town. Planned months ago.

But, don't give up on the Big E. Andy rides are awesome. Riding season is upon us. Need to make amends for the disaster of last year. If I pumped 3 tanks of gas in 2018, I would be shocked.

Though, to be fair, we did make at least one Andy ride last year. Maybe more, but certainly at least one. Delightful.

Need to shake the bones of Jdin . He and his lovely bride ride a ton, and have great routes too.

• Is anyone going on the Rolling Thunder parade this year? it is the last year they are supposed to hold it. It is going to be this coming Sunday the 26th. they are opening the lot at the pentagon at 6 am and the ride starts at 12 noon. I would like to meet up with a couple of you guys so we can ride together in the procession instead of being all scattered throughout the Harleys. If anyone is interested in going please hit me up. also you can reach me at my personal email. nneves57@gmail.com I get those emails much quicker than being on here.

• Image result for shaking the bones gif

• Is anyone going on the Rolling Thunder parade this year? it is the last year they are supposed to hold it. It is going to be this coming Sunday the 26th. they are opening the lot at the pentagon at 6 am and the ride starts at 12 noon. I would like to meet up with a couple of you guys so we can ride together in the procession instead of being all scattered throughout the Harleys. If anyone is interested in going please hit me up. also you can reach me at my personal email. nneves57@gmail.com I get those emails much quicker than being on here.

Dang! I didn't know it is the final year. Unfortunately have prior plans to be out of town.

Did it once on a Harley, and it took my breath away. Freakin' awesome.

Seems like the issue is with the Pentagon. Puzzled as I have never heard anything bad. 100% civilized.

• Awfully quiet here these days, but fun is a-foot.

A bit of a hike for many of us, but there are some waaaaaay cool rides down that way. Hotel is cheaper than a bottle of scotch. Organizer is a way cool awesome dude.

If you don't have the time of your life, the Big E will give you your money back.

Do it.

• Nice little ride from Northern Indiana 566 m (mostly flat) --- tuff ride from Virginia Beach 431m thru the hills and mountains of VA...

• ethermion - I finally figured out how to ride a motorcycle. Lemme know when you wanna hit up the back roads in Clifton again!

Sounds great. I am curious to see your duck. They are rarely seen outside of the shop.

Loaded the bitch seat yet? I would be up for that. I can dig up my ancient leathers for safety, and my leather whip to spice things up.

Let's watch the weather. I am (unfortunately again) pretty flexible these days.

Edit: Goodness, where are my manners? Miss Miracle, I would be delighted to see you again. It has been too long. Hugs and kisses to your prettier sister.

• DocG passed on Sunday at age 60. Heart attack in August, heart attack on Sunday took him out.

The doc was called Greg Smith in polite company. I will violate man code a bit to tell a story. Greg had a sign in his garage that said "what is said in the garage, stays in the garage". It was in his garage that the two of us, drinking moderately priced malt beverages, came up with this idea and name for the crew.

I'm kinda tore up about this.