Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• ethermion it is good to have you back. I see your Stay Puff alter ego made the new Slingshot Calendar. Best start think about Uncorked 2019 it will be here before you know it.

Be safe my friend

Ahem, that would be Stay Puft. Be mindful that I could not see and women and children pretty much ran away from me.

Forgot about the calendar. Need to get out the plastic. Last year was a huge hit for me. Gave 'em to my kids who said "that's my daddy!".

Uncorked 2019, I will be there before YOU know it. Never missed a MACAWS swarm, and have (hopefully) never disappointed. When I post, it is a party. Expect the unexpected.

Hugs and kiss to your missus.

• Courtesy of Jdin , I got the new calendar. Ahem, I am on the back cover twice. 2nd year in a row that I made the calendar. Slingshot playboy I am.

Anyway, enough about me.

Cripes sakes. Looks like 1/2 the calendar is this crew. Go team! Wrecking Crew get's 'er done!

• Courtesy of Jdin , I got the new calendar. Ahem, I am on the back cover twice. 2nd year in a row that I made the calendar. Slingshot playboy I am.

Anyway, enough about me.

Cripes sakes. Looks like 1/2 the calendar is this crew. Go team! Wrecking Crew get's 'er done!

Even an Honoree Crew member made a spot.

• I didn't send in a pic so I didn't make it lol. I will have to send one in for next year. I guess I have time to find a good spot to take a pic right?

If I recall correctly you have some little ones around --- put the Kids in the Slingshot and take a picture in front of the house. Can be that simple.

• Dunno 'bout where all-y'all are, but spring peepers woke me today. Maybe riding season is back. Last year was a disaster for me. Too hot, too cold, too wet, too busy at work. Pretty sure my engine has not turned over since maybe September last year. I want to ride, and I seriously miss my friends!

Hopefully, everyone is considering a Clarksville run. Great opportunity to see ME.

• Dunno 'bout where all-y'all are, but spring peepers woke me today. Maybe riding season is back. Last year was a disaster for me. Too hot, too cold, too wet, too busy at work. Pretty sure my engine has not turned over since maybe September last year. I want to ride, and I seriously miss my friends!

Hopefully, everyone is considering a Clarksville run. Great opportunity to see ME.

*blows dust off Slingshot forum account*

ethermion! Long time no see! That said, I sold the Viper 2 weeks ago and bought a bike last week - missing a wheel compared to you guys, and I've still gotta learn to ride it (got my motorcycle license 10 years ago... memory is a bit fuzzy and insurance deductible is a bit high), but let me tag along on a run this spring!

I sold my SL LE and downgraded to a 2008 Dodge Viper ACR and then downgraded again to a 2014 Ducati 848 Streetfighter :S

• *blows dust off Slingshot forum account*

ethermion! Long time no see! That said, I sold the Viper 2 weeks ago and bought a bike last week - missing a wheel compared to you guys, and I've still gotta learn to ride it (got my motorcycle license 10 years ago... memory is a bit fuzzy and insurance deductible is a bit high), but let me tag along on a run this spring!

Do believe you would be WELCOME any time. Hope all is well. The Orange 2015 Slingshot is alive and well that came from your friend out in VA in La Porte, IN Bu11sh1t has it all dressed up.

• *blows dust off Slingshot forum account*

Yupper. Think about you from time to time.

Got your M2 10 years ago? Really? Virginia gives out licenses to 12 year olds?

When the big dogs come out of hibernation and plan a run, trust that you will be kept current. Long time no see is a crime, and you are still one of us. Miss you.

Tell your cuter sister that I said "hey babe", and that I am working out. I can now bench 80 pounds.

• Virginia Beach tidewater area here and have driven my 2018 ss sl bought Jan of last year as a daily driver with exception of precipitation. 25 deg? Meh. Np so long as no snow or rain. Have taken a few rides with other groups but have yet to ride with another ss much less two or more. Very open to rides anytime on weekends. Except I'm on call 1 out of 4 weeks. Seems many rides happen then😑.

That said I'm planning on a ride to cut n shoot, tx possibly week of 4th of July. Or somewhere then. Maybe 2-3 day max there. Bring a sleeping bag but first come first serve a bed is available.

We're only talking about a 1400 mile trip one way. I'll stay a week there myself then 1400 back to Virginia Beach.

• Virginia Beach tidewater area here and have driven my 2018 ss sl bought Jan of last year as a daily driver with exception of precipitation. 25 deg? Meh. Np so long as no snow or rain. Have taken a few rides with other groups but have yet to ride with another ss much less two or more. Very open to rides anytime on weekends. Except I'm on call 1 out of 4 weeks. Seems many rides happen then😑.

That said I'm planning on a ride to cut n shoot, tx possibly week of 4th of July. Or somewhere then. Maybe 2-3 day max there. Bring a sleeping bag but first come first serve a bed is available.

We're only talking about a 1400 mile trip one way. I'll stay a week there myself then 1400 back to Virginia Beach.

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" Lots of Slingshot in your general area. Check out http://www.Slingshotroadsters.com for some of the rallies. One coming up in Maggie Valley, NC end of May. Also a nice group get together ---

Welcome

There is a pretty big crew right in your area av8ingtom , V-SHOT . Bear and a bunch more

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!