The Panda has a big surprise coming soon!!!!

• Hey rabtech ,

Let me know about what time you think you will have the quad conversion completed tomorrow and if you and Dave don’t mine, I would like to ride up and see it competed before you head back to Alabama. When I left today it looked like you were getting pretty close to finishing it up.

• Hey rabtech ,

Let me know about what time you think you will have the quad conversion completed tomorrow and if you and Dave don’t mine, I would like to ride up and see it competed before you head back to Alabama. When I left today it looked like you were getting pretty close to finishing it up.

Just come over about 1pm today. Im waiting on UPS and Fedex today to bring my final items. They should deliver the items around lunch time. It wont take long to install them and bleed the brakes. I finally crawled back under it after you left and tightened both ends of the driveshaft. Lol

I have been upgraded to DDMWorks double adjustable coilovers on the front. On the back I am going to be temporarily running the double adjustable QA1 coilovers. He has his coilovers on the way but they wont be here till next week.

We decided to change the swaybar to the silver adjustable bar so that it would match my control arms. And more importantly so i dont have to paint anything else......

• road test day today? Are your cheeks prone to aching from permagrin? I have one similar and the coolest thing I found was being able to set up those four coilovers where the whole thing squats evenly on all four when you hammer the brakes. Or you can also soften up the rears to where the front end will almost pull a wheeling when you hammer it ! You w9nt have any fun playing with that either lol

• Just come over about 1pm today. Im waiting on UPS and Fedex today to bring my final items. They should deliver the items around lunch time. It wont take long to install them and bleed the brakes. I finally crawled back under it after you left and tightened both ends of the driveshaft. Lol

I have been upgraded to DDMWorks double adjustable coilovers on the front. On the back I am going to be temporarily running the double adjustable QA1 coilovers. He has his coilovers on the way but they wont be here till next week.

We decided to change the swaybar to the silver adjustable bar so that it would match my control arms. And more importantly so i dont have to paint anything else......

rabtech Sorry I couldn’t make it up to see you today at DDMWorks and see the quad completed. I had some things to take care of and it took me longer than I expected. I really wanted to see the finished product before you headed home. You and Lewis have a safe trip back to Alabama. Post some pictures if you can. I enjoyed meeting you this week and hope to run into you again soon.

• SlingSC FedEx didn't bring my overnight order yesterday so I am basically where I was yesterday. Even UPS dropped the ball and didn't bring my coilovers. So I will be waiting on both deliveries this morning. So if you show up around 1pm I should be getting close...

I also have custom rear rotors being made and they will be ready today....

The one thing I don't have to hook up is the emergency brake. This will make the install alot cleaner without the cables back there. I just click P and it stays put....:00008040:

• Well I have a new development on the homefront that has stopped me from hurrying to get finished yesterday. I talked to my wife Thursday around lunch and she said she had a bad headache and a 100 degree fever. She thought it was a sinus infection and that it wasn't a big deal. She was going to take some sinus meds and motrin and go to bed. I called her yesterday morning and she sounded terrible.... She said she still thought it was sinuses and went in to her office to run commission reports. She called me at 12 on her way home and was really hurting all over and had the worst headache she has had in a long time.

We all know where this is going.... I called our doctor and he sent in an order to the local hospital for her to get a Covid test. And he also sent in some Colchicine R (joint and gout pain med) to the pharmacy. She got the test and we will know Monday if she has Covid or not.

I have been in South Carolina since Thursday of last week. Which has been exactly what Dave and I had kinda planned due to needing to powder coat parts and to order certain parts we needed as the install progressed. Luckily I had packed about 10 days with of clothes....

So to sum this up.... Allison is sick with a fever and I'm sure she has something contagious....She has massive support from her family to bring her soups and Gatorade and other things. I have plenty of clothes and with me and can work remotely if clients need me. So this means i'm staying a few more days till I know her test results. That allows me this weekend to make sure everything is perfect and means I am not having to rush to finish the last cosmetic touches.

It hate she feels so bad and I'm not there for her. But we all know I am a big baby and catch anything that is contagious. So I would just be another statistic if so touched the door handle at the house... Once I find out if she has Covid or not I can make arrangements to either go home or to go to another friends house in town to stay...

OR I may just dump my clothes in Dave's washing machine so I have 10 more days and head to Deals Gap Monday and break this new rear end in! This is looking more like the plan because I don't want to get sick with whatever she has. Soon as I have more info on what she finds out I'll let y'all know...

Now here is where I got to yesterday...... I like putting the rotors on.... Setting the tow and camber... Bleeding the brakes.... Removing the parking brake cable.... Filling the differential......Trimming the back plastic to fit around the kit.... And lastly just going over all the bolts once to verify they are all tight.....

Here are a few pics with the axles and shocks bolted up. I still have the ends hub ends loose with the bolts just pushed in so we can set the tow and camber.....

This whole kit is absolutely beautiful in my opinion. I can't even begin to type up a description to truly do it justice..... I did have mixed feeling about converting my sling to a quad at first. But anyone that knows me and my slingshot knows I have done everything allowable on three tires... I have been over 150mph and I have modified every part on my slingshot (multiple times, lol). So I don't feel at all like I'm becoming a traitor to my 3 wheeled family.... It's just a way for me to stick the power to the ground and also smoke two tires instead of one when I want to.....

I'll post more pics and info later today...

• Looking good Rab, starting to come together. Your going to love the 4 wheels. Stay clear of the Mrs. especially if you have type A blood. Hoping all goes well for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro