Lets play "Guess whats in the box" for a little while.

• members directory is turned off just ro give people more room up top for the other choices....

I can click one checkbox and turn it back on.

I didnt like the quality of the shirts that were printed by that company that did the complete service of printing and shipping. I like the thick ink that real screenprinting give you. I havent had time to look for a company that provides that service and ships in single order quantities. Im sure i will. I have just been a bit busy.

I will click and bring back the members list and ill see what i can do about getting some shirts made.....

• No need to rush on the shirts...

This year has been a blow out and will be tough to recover from physical good inventories.

Those looking to put that Slingshotinfo out front...

People required to wear face masks could stitch on a pocket logo from their old shirts.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• MANY years ago, the first thing some guys did upon buying a 12 volt car, was to put a 6 volt battery cable from the battery to the starter. Think of electricity like it was a liquid. Bigger pipe flows more water.

!2 volt cables are skinny little things. The old 6 volt cables were THICK. When it's 20 below zero, your car has a carburetor (which my dad always said was French for "don't fuck with it), you need all the current you can get at that starter/solenoid terminal.

• Check out Green Pea Press (greenpeapress.com) in Huntsville. They do some cool screen print t-shirts and I think they do custom orders. They have a shop in Lowe Mill and another just down the street on Governors. Not too far from you and a local small business that I'm sure would appreciate the business.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Too busy to click? Asking for a friend 🥴

Please don't throw me out 😁

• rabtech

I like the 200A $200 alternator you found, its a better price than the 240A $400 Mechman one I was looking at.

DDM Stage 3 Turbo / Intercooler / Fuel Rail / Track Clutch

Magnaflow Short Exhaust / GM 2 Bar MAP Sensor / 60# Fuel Injectors / AEM Air/fuel Gauge / Glow Shift Boost Gauge

Stock: Radiator, Coolant Resevoir, ECU with Tune, Intake Manifold, Suspension, Brakes

Stock: 305/45R18 Nitto NT555R not enough traction