Clicking noise coming from the front, both sides, getting louder

• if I bought wheels and they made this kind of noise I would be very angry and would never buy that brand again - - -

I don’t think it’s a design flaw.....I think it’s just the two different Mating surfaces sliding against each other.....

I would suggest roughing up the mating surfaces.....to better grip together.....when the bolts are tightened....could eliminate them slipping.....

• So, this is the first time a wheel of one material has been mated to a hub of a different material?

Alloy wheel companies recommend you retorque the lug nuts after the first hundred or so miles. Probably not their first drive on the road.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I contacted Lexani who denied ever hearing of such a thing. I also contacted Rev Dynamics and they said they have heard the clicking on many slingshots and believe it to be brake related, which makes sense here.

I did clean the other front wheel yesterday and I have zero clicking now, after an entire season of being driven crazy by it.

So now we know. It is more important than ever that we all keep our mating surfaces clean.... :P