Supercharger oil

• If it is one of our Rotrex supercharger kits there is specific traction oil for that, give us a call and we can get you taken care of. If you have the Procharger setup, that requires a different oil. If you are not sure which setup you have, just post a picture of your engine bay and I can let you know also. Hope that helps, Dave

• If it is one of our Rotrex supercharger kits there is specific traction oil for that, give us a call and we can get you taken care of. If you have the Procharger setup, that requires a different oil. If you are not sure which setup you have, just post a picture of your engine bay and I can let you know also. Hope that helps, Dave

You left off the Alpha (Vortech) Still a few out there. I change both ounces of oil about every 2500... LOL. In all seriousness, Dave@DDMWorks is one of the best guys out there, he will help with any brand and is one of the most polite, knowledgeable people I have had the pleasure of meeting and doing business with!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Ordered oil and filter. Any suggestions on how to change the oil? Do you blow out the lines then bleed the charger like on install? I'm thinking disconnect line on filter in, drain, disconnect bottom filter line. Blow out line with air compressor, hook up new filter, add oil to canister and bleed like when installing.

• Ordered oil and filter. Any suggestions on how to change the oil? Do you blow out the lines then bleed the charger like on install? I'm thinking disconnect line on filter in, drain, disconnect bottom filter line. Blow out line with air compressor, hook up new filter, add oil to canister and bleed like when installing.

Dave@DDMWorks

Yeap, that will work perfect.

When we do it here, we remove the line from the "oil out" on the supercharger and remove the bottom line on the oil reservoir. That gets all of the oil out of the reservoir, then we blow air through the oil hose that was connected to the "oil out" and that pushes everything out of the rest of the lines and the oil cooler. Then hook the lines back up, crack the line loose at the "oil in" and bleed the system like it is new. After starting, make sure to watch the reservoir to make sure it does not go dry.

If you need any other help, just let us know,

Dave