Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• It just may surprise you how many states you can carry in with your states CCP and other's with open carry. In 2017 I could carry in 35 states. The 2017 Travelers Guide was the last that I bought. I have not even checked since then.

I always check open carry... even though a bunch of my friends say it puts a target on your back..... Thus the story of my open carry experience in South Dakota.

I honestly believe that if I am carrying concealed and am assaulted, the chances of me getting my weapon out and protecting my self are far less than with open carry.. Just my opinion... I see all the stuff about in an emergency trying to open a gun safe in ones home with either a finger print or code is too slow... same thought applies to concealed...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• What really sucks is that in addition to not recognizing any out of state CCP California wont even let a non resident get a California CCP - - so if you dont live here you cant carry - period! Heck, even open carry of long guns is prohibited unless your out in a rural area

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• What really sucks is that in addition to not recognizing any out of state CCP California wont even let a non resident get a California CCP - - so if you dont live here you cant carry - period! Heck, even open carry of long guns is prohibited unless your out in a rural area

Maybe if they figure out a way to tax it on a yearly basis they would!

• It is with sadness that I make this post. I have decided to sell my Rolex President watch I purchased on May 10, 1992.

Once upon a time getting one of these and sporting it was a sign of success. Sadly now it has become a target for thieves as my bride so often reminds me anywhere we go. Since I carry all the time an attempt to take it from me will result in one of us dying cause I ain’t giving it up that way for something I worked so hard for. I am not naive enough to believe it couldn’t have been robbed back in the day if you went to the wrong place. But these days people are getting robbed going to the grocery store or they see you somewhere then follow you home to rob you there. That puts my bride in danger also and I can’t have that. It is a sad state of affairs when you can’t have nice things for fear you can be assaulted or killed for it….anywhere!! I suppose I’ll be tradin in my Texas Timex for a regular Timex…..real bummer but my bride is thrilled so that is something😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It is with sadness that I make this post. I have decided to sell my Rolex President watch I purchased on May 10, 1992.

Once upon a time getting one of these and sporting it was a sign of success. Sadly now it has become a target for thieves as my bride so often reminds me anywhere we go. Since I carry all the time an attempt to take it from me will result in one of us dying cause I ain’t giving it up that way for something I worked so hard for. I am not naive enough to believe it couldn’t have been robbed back in the day if you went to the wrong place. But these days people are getting robbed going to the grocery store or they see you somewhere then follow you home to rob you there. That puts my bride in danger also and I can’t have that. It is a sad state of affairs when you can’t have nice things for fear you can be assaulted or killed for it….anywhere!! I suppose I’ll be tradin in my Texas Timex for a regular Timex…..real bummer but my bride is thrilled so that is something😂

You're supposed to be retired now....time to lose the watch and run on valley time

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies