Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• My primary is the Smith & Wesson M & P 9c around the house with two 32 round mags. I do not want to take the time to reload. There is always another (HANDGUN) within about 4 steps plus the token AR and AK with 6 loaded mags each.

I too have multiple points of defense. 'Nuff said.

Why just the other day I had an intruder. I was going to deploy my defense tactics when she suddenly succumbed to lead poisoning. I seem to have high levels of lead in

the atmosphere around my home.

A pregnant female. Good riddance!

I buried it shallow to see if the Coyotes have game.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• 942 posts ago on this thread, FunCycle told us about his concealed carry insurance through USCCA. Moments ago I bought coverage through US Law Shield. Just over $130/yr with 2 bonus months. No frills, magazine subscriptions or swag. Is that close to what you paid Gerald?

On a related note I'm meeting a tow truck driver this afternoon at a rental property that has unwanted vehicles, people and activity. That and the Rittenhouse deal got me thinking that's a small price to pay for the potential cost of litigation, innocent or not.

• 942 posts ago on this thread, FunCycle told us about his concealed carry insurance through USCCA. Moments ago I bought coverage through US Law Shield. Just over $130/yr with 2 bonus months. No frills, magazine subscriptions or swag. Is that close to what you paid Gerald?

On a related note I'm meeting a tow truck driver this afternoon at a rental property that has unwanted vehicles, people and activity. That and the Rittenhouse deal got me thinking that's a small price to pay for the potential cost of litigation, innocent or not.

The amount you pay relates to the amount of coverage, just like all insurance. I have the top coverage with USCCA. I do not remember the amount that I pay off the top of my head.

I went and reviewed the website. I got some question for ya to think about. It’s says you pay no cap, no hourly limit, and no deductible. That all sounds great BUT what they are not saying is what concerns me. God forbid - you have to shoot someone in self defense and a liberal prosecutor decides to try and make a case. As one of most important legal issues you would probably ever face - what kind of lawyer are you going to get ?? You will basically be putting your life in the hands of an unknown. I have know guys that passed the bar and couldn’t make it as a lawyer and are selling cars - want one to represent you. For the small amount you pay it could be helpful on small beefs but don’t anyone buy one of the policies and get a false sense of security as to what it really is. This concludes this public service announcement 😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I went and reviewed the website. I got some question for ya to think about. It’s says you pay no cap, no hourly limit, and no deductible. That all sounds great BUT what they are not saying is what concerns me. God forbid - you have to shoot someone in self defense and a liberal prosecutor decides to try and make a case. As one of most important legal issues you would probably ever face - what kind of lawyer are you going to get ?? You will basically be putting your life in the hands of an unknown. I have know guys that passed the bar and couldn’t make it as a lawyer and are selling cars - want one to represent you. For the small amount you pay it could be helpful on small beefs but don’t anyone buy one of the policies and get a false sense of security as to what it really is. This concludes this public service announcement 😬

Bill Martin if I remember correctly, they have a list of lawyers but you just need to get in touch with your own ahead of time or use the listed lawyers. There are two lawyers listed for Georgetown, S.C.

• I went and reviewed the website. I got a question for ya to think about. It’s says you pay no cap, no hourly limit, and no deductible. That all sounds great BUT what they are not saying is what concerns me. God forbid - you have to shoot someone in self defense and a liberal prosecutor decides to try and make a case. As one of most important legal issues you would probably ever face - what kind of lawyer are you going to get ?? You will basically be putting your life in the hands of an unknown. I have know guys that passed the bar and couldn’t make it as a lawyer and are selling cars - want one to represent you. For the small amount you pay it could be helpful on small beefs but don’t anyone buy one of the policies and get a false sense of security as to what it really is. This concludes this public service announcement 😬

All good info and much appreciated Bill Martin . To be honest, I did next to no research on this. I just pulled the trigger, so to speak, and will evaluate it when my starter pack shows up. If it's no good, I'll have shitty insurance for 14 months at less than $10/month and I'll do something different next time.

I did spend some time thinking about whether or not being insured would cause a guy to draw down a little quicker and quickly determined that concealed carry insurance changes NOTHING with regard to the factors that MUST be in place to justify the use of a firearm. What got me was the opportunity to speak with a lawyer immediately for advice on making a complete and comprehensive statement to the law the first time, possibly avoiding a serious tactical error on my part if I were in that situation. From there, I just need to avoid charges or be quickly acquitted because, as is obvious to anyone and everyone, I AM RIGHTEOUSLY INNOCENT! After reading your post about quality of representation, I also determined that if I were on trial and wasn't satisfied with my lawyer(s), I can go ahead and spend my own $80,000-$800,000 for the guy I want, assuming I have it, whether this insurance is in place or not.

And I can't imagine what a 'small beef' might be in this arena. I don't believe I would be covered for brandishing, threatening, or any other testosterone induced behavior that was not a life or death situation. This concludes my self-serving excuse for not educating myself.

To know a lawyer is to love one —— If he is good :00008172:

My real estate attorney has helped me through numerous projects and developments and has always billed me fairly. I have never begrudged his fees and am happy to pay him quickly (Doctors and lawyers are notoriously slow-payed. After all, they're rich!) Simply put, the guy helps me make money.

• SlingLow They have a pretty impressive "knowledge" base learning set as well that's included with your membership. I forgot about the monthly magazine too, though I rarely read it. I took a class once about what to do after an incident and learned all kinds of things. Probably should hit another as I'm sure it's changed in 5+ years?

• SlingLow They have a pretty impressive "knowledge" base learning set as well that's included with your membership. I forgot about the monthly magazine too, though I rarely read it. I took a class once about what to do after an incident and learned all kinds of things. Probably should hit another as I'm sure it's changed in 5+ years?

3GunSteve , USSCA has a magazine that goes with the membership. US Law Shield, which is what I signed up for, has a member portal to access educational materials. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have. I really haven't thought much about what to say if I were involved in a shooting other than, 'The MFer was trying to kill me and was too slow! Does anyone have some size 32 undies they can spare?'

• All good points - when I refer to “small beef” is such as when you feel threatened by a thug - pull your weapon not having to fire stopping the threat and the liberal jurisdiction wants to charge you for example. That is where this insurance would be valuable. If you are EVER in a situation where you have to fire NEVER speak to anyone until you have a face to face with an attorney of your choosing IMO. That choice could be the most important choice of your lifetime. The lawyers in this “pool” may not be experts in that area of the law but just trying to make a few extra bucks. For example - if you need help with a leveraged buyout — call me — for a gun charge — I’m not the guy you want.😂. That’s why lawyers are hated & loved - somebody has to be a winner and somebody a loser. When you have placed your life in their hands either literally or financially 1/2 those folks think lawyers suck 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Read Massad Ayoob books. Deadly Force is a good one. Lots of good advice of what to do and what not to do. He is one of the leading experts and testifies at many self defense shootings. His book is well worth the $10 on Amazon.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Here's a fun fact for you all

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'FACT @factt5 @fa CIA reveaed

I want one!

meh - never mind, probably to hard to get ammo

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies