Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• https://aliengearholsters.com/home

I went thru several holsters with each one presenting specific challenges for my Kimber .45 Ultra. This Shape Shift holster solved all my issues - doesn’t pull your britches down, doesn’t print and is an easy draw holding firearm securely. It is pricey but to keep your $1000 firearm from falling out hitting the floor it is totally worth it.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://aliengearholsters.com/home

I went thru several holsters with each one presenting specific challenges for my Kimber .45 Ultra. This Shape Shift holster solved all my issues - doesn’t pull your britches down, doesn’t print and is an easy draw holding firearm securely. It is pricey but to keep your $1000 firearm from falling out hitting the floor it is totally worth it.

I will take yur word for it and just ordered the holster.

• Ordered one for my S&W Shield 45 and if I like it I will then order the addons and the the part for a few other guns. I have a couple of their older holsters and they are very well made. Just to big and bulky but it looks like this one won't be is some of it's configurations.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Yet more nonsense in California…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-jose-mayor-gun-control

just a silly mayor with very little if any power outside his own city - seriously doubt he has any legal authority to actually do the things he says he is going to do - - most likely political grandstanding that will easily be overturned

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• just a silly mayor with very little if any power outside his own city - seriously doubt he has any legal authority to actually do the things he says he is going to do - - most likely political grandstanding that will easily be overturned

You are spot on - no way a CA mayor can circumvent the Constitution !!! …at least not yet…or I hope so🤔

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yep. At the moment, CA has a preemption law. Colorado is about to rescind their preemption law which opens things up for patchwork laws throughout the state - that gets messy (I posted a video about that on previous page).

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• JEEZ — now I’m gonna be in deep shit if y’all don’t like em :00008172:

Bill, if I may call you that, if not my Slingshot brother. It won't be the first holster I bought and didn't like. BTW I thought you was one of those that carried one of those little mouse guns the 22 LR.

• Bill, if I may call you that, if not my Slingshot brother. It won't be the first holster I bought and didn't like. BTW I thought you was one of those that carried one of those little mouse guns the 22 LR.

Well, it's actually a .22 mag.

squeak, squeak, BANG!

I popped your pimple! Now watch me RUN!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The 22 Mag is a far better choice then the LR. I have the mag in several rifles and a revolver. I don't shoot the mag as much as I would like as I can't reload it and compared to the LR cost a lot more to shoot. I would not want to be trading shots with a bad guy with a LR if he was shooting something much bigger. Your best bet it to stop him from getting in a shot at you and unless you are real lucky that is not going to happen with a 22 LR. I have shot a lot of small game with 22 LR HPs and if bullet placement isn't right you won't disable the animal. Buba will be a lot bigger and harder to stop. Now these are my opinions and the opinions of experts in the field but just carry what you can handle and hope for the best.

• If your going to get in a gun battle with a bad guy who is determined to keep fighting after being shot then odds are your shot placement will matter more than the caliber of the bullet fired. In almost every other case the physiological impact of realizing you have been shot is very likely going to be enough to stop most people regardless of the caliber - here is an interesting link

and a quote

" According to the FBI, the ugly truth about handgun caliber is that it doesn’t really matter when it comes to stopping a threat. I know, I know, “But the 1986 FBI shootout in Miami spawned the creation of the .40 S&W because the 9mm didn’t work.” First of all, there is way more to that story, and secondly, the Bureau now has three decades worth of follow-up information proving that the reason people stop fighting after being shot is largely psychological. No commonly used defensive handgun round has the power to produce an immediate cessation of hostile action unless you interrupt the central nervous system. Period.

So, whether you use a .44 Magnum or a .22 Long Rifle, if an attacker decides to keep fighting after he gets shot, he will typically be physically able to do so until his blood pressure drops to near zero.

Those of you who are advocates of the big-bore pistols will say something to the effect of, “Well, a bigger hole makes you bleed more than a smaller hole.”

Not always. South Carolina Highway Patrol Corporal Mark Coates was killed during a traffic stop in 1992. The killer and Corporal Coates scuffled, and the killer was able to fire one shot from a .22 revolver. That round was stopped by the trooper’s vest. Corporal Coates was able to force the man off of him and return fire, striking him five times in the chest with his .357 Magnum revolver. As Corporal Coates retreated for cover and to radio for backup, the assailant fired another shot. The round struck Trooper Coates in the left armpit and traveled into his heart. The assailant survived the incident and was sentenced to life in prison."

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The 22 Mag is a far better choice then the LR. I have the mag in several rifles and a revolver. I don't shoot the mag as much as I would like as I can't reload it and compared to the LR cost a lot more to shoot. I would not want to be trading shots with a bad guy with a LR if he was shooting something much bigger. Your best bet it to stop him from getting in a shot at you and unless you are real lucky that is not going to happen with a 22 LR. I have shot a lot of small game with 22 LR HPs and if bullet placement isn't right you won't disable the animal. Buba will be a lot bigger and harder to stop. Now these are my opinions and the opinions of experts in the field but just carry what you can handle and hope for the best.

Could go on forever and say the .223 is even better than that.... Agree with most, anything going bang in my face I'm not going to keep going towards. Only exception I've seen is a hajis jacked up on stuff running at us getting pumped full of 5.56 or anyone on drugs for that matter. Still something is better than nothing always.

• Yes the problem the FBI had going to the 40 S&W was that a lot of people couldn't shoot it very well. I owned a S&W Shield in 40 S&W. I could shoot it well but did not enjoy shooting it at the range. I believe in practicing with what you are carrying and I prefer to enjoy my practice sections. Traded it for the Shield 9mm which is a good shooter but as I love my 1911s in 45 I bought the Shield 45. There is a lot more to this caliber thing then just poking a hole and bleeding. The foot pounds of energy that is delivered to the target has a lot to do with stopping power. Before starting to sound like BD I will drop stating my opinions about the subject. Yes I have read most of the data and reports and most prove the point they are wanting to prove.