Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• I hope your state does not over turn this. If your state goes along with this then that will help in other states also. My S&W AR has all wooden furniture. Sorry about the poor pic it was the only one I could find at the time.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• This is my tack driver. 5 shot groups at 100 yds 1/3" Notice no mag it has a Bob Sled making it single shot but a mag can be used but not with my bench rest rounds as they are loaded longer and won't fit a mag. It is chambered in .223 Wylde which handles .223 and 556 equally. Well I screwed up the picture post. Sorry.

• This whole thing really shows the stupidity of the Democrats. The more they push gun control and defunding the police - firearms are being sold at record breaking levels nationwide. I sure ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but even I can see they are defeating their purpose - why can’t they ??? Do they really think they will ever come door to door confiscating MILLIONS of firearms without a civil war ?? Just morons wanting us to bend to their will - SCREW EM !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

My bet would be they don't fight it until after the Governors re-call election .....

...... ninja-squared

This whole thing really shows the stupidity of the Democrats. The more they push gun control and defunding the police - firearms are being sold at record breaking levels nationwide. I sure ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but even I can see they are defeating their purpose - why can’t they ???

.....newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• This whole thing really shows the stupidity of the Democrats. The more they push gun control and defunding the police - firearms are being sold at record breaking levels nationwide. I sure ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but even I can see they are defeating their purpose - why can’t they ??? Do they really think they will ever come door to door confiscating MILLIONS of firearms without a civil war ?? Just morons wanting us to bend to their will - SCREW EM !!!

Do not underestimate them.

They successfully stole the election (White House and at least 2 Georgia seats and probably many others).

Once they have the process of nullifying elections down and widespread, they will set their sights on removing the 1st and 2nd amendments.

• This whole thing really shows the stupidity of the Democrats. The more they push gun control and defunding the police - firearms are being sold at record breaking levels nationwide.

I respectfully disagree Uncle BillyBob!

It's actually wicked brilliant on their part!!

Cuzz..............................

(They all bought stock in Remington and Colt after the election!!)

:00000441:

:00000436:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• once they outlaw every gun....everyone will be an outlaw....think about it...they don’t care if everyone is in jail...

CXW, GEO, - two private prison stocks I've made a killing on this year so far, talking 300+ percent.... have to roll with what's going on around you and make the best of it. Not shooting nearly as many matches this year unfortunately due to ammo costs. It's ok, more time for sling rides and playing with the other toys.

Much like our CO mag bans and other recent dumb ass laws - I live in a good county and likely they will have trouble enforcing except for in extreme counties like boulder etc..

• I have not been shooting much at all this last year. I have not been able to buy a single primer for nearly a year and a half now. With out being able to reload I am saving the ammo I have. I can't afford store bought ammo to poke holes in paper. This sport requires a lot of practice to be good at it and practice isn't cheap. Dry firing helps and is good practice but one needs live firing and a lot of it.

• I have not been shooting much at all this last year. I have not been able to buy a single primer for nearly a year and a half now. With out being able to reload I am saving the ammo I have. I can't afford store bought ammo to poke holes in paper. This sport requires a lot of practice to be good at it and practice isn't cheap. Dry firing helps and is good practice but one needs live firing and a lot of it.

That's why I carry full size .. need 19 rounds to compensate for lack of practice. The Federal Government makes me do it .... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• @Orangeman I carry a M&P Shield in 45 ACP so I have to shoot good. Lots of rounds is nice but in most cases you best make the first couple stop the threat. I have several with lots of rounds but if I am not wearing my spenders the gun just pulls my pants down.