Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• problem with voting them out is the fact that the two parties control the entire election system - they own the game and they don't let other parties participate in any meaningful way - - - - - in the end this means your only realistic options in any important election are the people the government picks for you

Think about it even Trump had to pretend he was a part of their 2 party system to be allowed to run and even then they probably would not have let him except for the fact they didn't think he had a chance - - by the time they found out they were wrong it was too late - - - and this is why even after winning he still remained hated by high up influential members of both parties

our federal election system is close to 100% rigged - long before we ever get to vote they have already decided who they will let us pick from - without their money and their support only a very rich person like Trump can even try to get on the ballot that ultimately makes it to the people

when Trump comes back to drain the swamp....the Democratic Party will no longer exist....in the beginning...there was one party...if you can call it that....people threw their hat in the ring...the winner was named President and the one with the second most votes because VP...

Look how divisive the two party system has become....

We need one party...... patriot party.... you are one or you’re not. If you don’t like this country leave. We don’t need radicals, liberal, lefty’s and commies in the government. If you can’t be middle of the road and compromise for the good of the country....be gone. Tax dollars will pay for your one way ticket.

• when Trump comes back to drain the swamp....the Democratic Party will no longer exist....in the beginning...there was one party...if you can call it that....people threw their hat in the ring...the winner was named President and the one with the second most votes because VP...

Look how divisive the two party system has become....

We need one party...... patriot party.... you are one or you’re not. If you don’t like this country leave. We don’t need radicals, liberal, lefty’s and commies in the government. If you can’t be middle of the road and compromise for the good of the country....be gone. Tax dollars will pay for your one way ticket.

so, Bigdog just out of curiosity do you consider yourself to be "middle of the road" and a person willing to compromise????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so, Bigdog just out of curiosity do you consider yourself to be "middle of the road" and a person willing to compromise????

if by that you mean am I willing to compromise with progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies....the answer is HELL NO..... anybody that thinks any of their ideas are good for the country....just look where we are after 75 years of their crap. Look at what they did to little Johnny with their time out crap. And their participation award crap. And open borders and sanctuary cities and defunding the police and ignoring antifa.... should I continue?
    they are not middle of the road ideas or policies.... pushing communism is not middle of the road. And saying all of that doesn’t make me radical right.... I’m more than willing to listen to common sense ideas. So far I haven’t heard any..... if you think Biden and the democrats current ideas and policies are helping the country..... there is no talking to you....are any of their ideas even remotely constitutional....do they even know what the constitution is? Do they even care.... our constitution is going to be followed all around the world ....shortly....it’s coming with draining the swamp..... the end of the Democratic Party is coming with that... frankly listening to democratic spew makes me sick... and I don’t think I’m in the minority with that line of thinking...that doesn’t make me radical right....

• if by that you mean am I willing to compromise with progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies....the answer is HELL NO..... anybody that thinks any of their ideas are good for the country....just look where we are after 75 years of their crap. Look at what they did to little Johnny with their time out crap. And their participation award crap. And open borders and sanctuary cities and defunding the police and ignoring antifa.... should I continue?
    they are not middle of the road ideas or policies.... pushing communism is not middle of the road. And saying all of that doesn’t make me radical right.... I’m more than willing to listen to common sense ideas. So far I haven’t heard any..... if you think Biden and the democrats current ideas and policies are helping the country..... there is no talking to you....are any of their ideas even remotely constitutional....do they even know what the constitution is? Do they even care.... our constitution is going to be followed all around the world ....shortly....it’s coming with draining the swamp..... the end of the Democratic Party is coming with that... frankly listening to democratic spew makes me sick... and I don’t think I’m in the minority with that line of thinking...that doesn’t make me radical right....

E604E0F9-E85D-454B-BF65-22C63EE3B3B7.gif

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Who else is shaking their heads at Biden and many on the left using the excuse that pistol braces make them easier to conceal? If I am forced to remove the brace from mine the buffer tube is still there and it then becomes shorter...thus, more easy to conceal !! 🤦‍♂️

My 10.5" 5.56 is much harder to conceal than my 4.5" Glock 17...and they both have 30rd mags. 😄

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Who else is shaking their heads at Biden and many on the left using the excuse that pistol braces make them easier to conceal? If I am forced to remove the brace from mine the buffer tube is still there and it then becomes shorter...thus, more easy to conceal !! 🤦‍♂️

My 10.5" 5.56 is much harder to conceal than my 4.5" Glock 17...and they both have 30rd mags. 😄

And how many 30 round Glock mags can you get in one Blue Jean back pocket? I think that I will see tomorrow just how many rounds that amounts to.

• Biden has mentioned limiting a person to only have 100 rounds of ammo. Now if I divide that by the 11 different calibers I use it is not worth going to the range. I am petty sure that many types of gun matches 100 rounds is not enough. The two I have shot in it wasn't.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Biden has mentioned limiting a person to only have 100 rounds of ammo. Now if I divide that by the 11 different calibers I use it is not worth going to the range. I am petty sure that many types of gun matches 100 rounds is not enough. The two I have shot in it wasn't.

We're on round count reductions for 3 gun anyway. Typical major is 200-250 of 9mm/5.56/12gauge/5 slugs - give or take. The AZ major I shot last month was 150/150/175 and no slugs due to availability. That rule would kill competitive shooting sports and probably start a revolution....in my opinion.

• If I remember correctly, if you are suspected to have 500 rounds or more of ammo at/in your home the law does not need a search warrant to enter. Anyone else remember this.

I have never heard mention os a rule like that, but then again many of the various warrant and gun laws are State laws and it seems very possible that some State might have such a law

on the other hand except for California with its stupid background check for ammo purchases and the fact online ammo purchases now have to go through a dealer - I think it would be very hard or close to impossible for LEO's to know how much ammo is in a home

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If I remember correctly, if you are suspected to have 500 rounds or more of ammo at/in your home the law does not need a search warrant to enter. Anyone else remember this.

Can't speak to that, but can say if you have an insurance adjuster out it makes things interesting. Thankfully he was a shooter himself and just told me to put most of this up next time an adjuster is out as there are limits on the reloading stuff specifically like powder etc... before you have to make sure you have special storage/insurance...