Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• 27 year veteran of the Iowa Highway Patrol officer Jim Smith died last night. Killed by someone who decided to barricade in a home over a traffic stop. The "suspect" is in the hospital with multiple wounds.

Pray for the Officer's family.

Back the Blue.

• I don’t care who or what you are - you kill a cop - you get an express ticket to the needle - I don’t give a crap what the social justice warriors say - that thin blue line is the only thing stopping us from sliding into anarchy. Pretty sure most here would not hesitate to pull a trigger for protection- no PoPo would most probably make most of us cross a line we hoped we would never have to.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don’t care who or what you are - you kill a cop - you get an express ticket to the needle - I don’t give a crap what the social justice warriors say - that thin blue line is the only thing stopping us from sliding into anarchy. Pretty sure most here would not hesitate to pull a trigger for protection- no PoPo would most probably make most of us cross a line we hoped we would never have to.

DITTO. Do NOT pass go - do NOT collect $200. Screw your last meal and be prepared to meet your maker. That's a lot more than they gace to THEIR victim. Or second thought, don't take 'em alive. A singular placed shot to the head is a LOT cheaper than a trial and a lifetime of incarceration

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• its really very simple:

the second amendment was designed to protect us from Government - - and the government as it has evolved into what it is today doesn't like that!

not complicated, has nothing to do with crime and they know it - - its all about keeping the power that we have allowed them take

Edit:

I guess the real question is - - is it too late? have we allowed our Government to get so much power that the only way we ever get it back is revolution? and can we actually win if it comes to that?

I suspect what it really comes down to would be how well has the government brainwashed the military? would most of them fight against the people? or would they realize that they were being used and switch over to the side of the people?

In the end, at my age, I may not be around to see it, but my gut tells me its coming and it isn't going to be pretty

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• With out the military on the peoples side I can't see the people winning. I also can't see a split in the military working either as it is to complex a outfit that would depend on support of a lot of different types of units. A base, a ship would have to have the biggest share of the members commit to the people side. The other side nukes them and it is all over. We got to vote them out of office that is the only way unless BD is right.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• With out the military on the peoples side I can't see the people winning. I also can't see a split in the military working either as it is to complex a outfit that would depend on support of a lot of different types of units. A base, a ship would have to have the biggest share of the members commit to the people side. The other side nukes them and it is all over. We got to vote them out of office that is the only way unless BD is right.

problem with voting them out is the fact that the two parties control the entire election system - they own the game and they don't let other parties participate in any meaningful way - - - - - in the end this means your only realistic options in any important election are the people the government picks for you

Think about it even Trump had to pretend he was a part of their 2 party system to be allowed to run and even then they probably would not have let him except for the fact they didn't think he had a chance - - by the time they found out they were wrong it was too late - - - and this is why even after winning he still remained hated by high up influential members of both parties

our federal election system is close to 100% rigged - long before we ever get to vote they have already decided who they will let us pick from - without their money and their support only a very rich person like Trump can even try to get on the ballot that ultimately makes it to the people

• [quote='DJohnson','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9444-everything-on-the-2nd-amendment/&postID=346419#post346419']

@Edward Neal That is very true I don't even think the Democrats wanted Biden but the left knew they could control him long enough for Harris to get the job.

[/quote]

Biden was a tool to get them past Trump. Likable and non threatening to average voters “good old uncle Joe” they don’t really want him, but they knew the people they do want couldn’t win

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Biden was a tool to get them past Trump. Likable and non threatening to average voters “good old uncle Joe” they don’t really want him, but they knew the people they do want couldn’t win

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

he was their token gray haired old white guy (likable racist pedophile, with clear brain function impairment. Making him the most qualified to lead the nation. Just look at who voted for him) he represents his constituents very well.

• he was their token gray haired old white guy (likable racist pedophile, with clear brain function impairment. Making him the most qualified to lead the nation. Just look at who voted for him) he represents his constituents very well.

And I am grateful each and every day.

• And I am grateful each and every day.

And you have yet to tell us one thing he has done or plans to do that will improve life in our country.

Come on I am sure you read his manifesto what is it on that list that will make anything better than what we had

What has he done so far that makes you proud?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• seems like the biggest thing they are talking about is the so called ghost guns - not something I am really concerned about - - I have no need to build a gun that is untraceable

It doesn’t affect me.... I never do anything illegal... I have nothing to hide.....

all of this is an opportunity to get a foot in the door....piece by piece they get more pen it ration....it’s done do you won’t notice it....then one day it will be turn in your guns...if that day happens you’ll be in a full blown communist country....