Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• now now people BD probably cant help it, some people just have issues. His parents probably didnt have the means to get him the proper care / help he needed when he was a child - - - unfortunate, but at least he has enough left upstairs to know that Slingshot ownership is a step in the right direction

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• now now people BD probably cant help it, some people just have issues. His parents probably didnt have the means to get him the proper care / help he needed when he was a child - - - unfortunate, but at least he has enough left upstairs to know that Slingshot ownership is a step in the right direction

Please don't mention "upstairs" to BD. He used to be allowed there.

Now, it's full time in his parents' basement. The room that is tin foiled from top to bottom, AND clear across the TOP.

• seems like the biggest thing they are talking about is the so called ghost guns - not something I am really concerned about - - I have no need to build a gun that is untraceable

• seems like the biggest thing they are talking about is the so called ghost guns - not something I am really concerned about - - I have no need to build a gun that is untraceable

Another biggie is pistol braces. This affects 4 of my firearms.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Another biggie is pistol braces. This affects 4 of my firearms.

personally I never saw the point - but I do think it is stupid to try to make them illegal - - Never even heard of anyone using a brace in a "mass" killing or any other killing for that matter

• Another biggie is pistol braces. This affects 4 of my firearms.

You know this is the anti gun folks trying to get a toe hold to go forward with more. If they can change the law to whereby gun manufacturers can be sued— that will be the beginning of the end 😩😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• look on the bright side - - pretty much guaranteed that with all of this anti gun talk gun sales will continue to go through the roof which is great for the economy 8o

• look on the bright side - - pretty much guaranteed that with all of this anti gun talk gun sales will continue to go through the roof which is great for the economy 8o

Good for me, too, as I've sold two of my weapons in the past month.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• anti- brace laws would affect me too. Edward Neal on the "ghost gun" topic... they claim this is all about curbing/stopping mass shootings. How many of these shooting have been reported with this type weapon? It is not about stopping shootings. It IS about setting precedents that can lead to more laws

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Its funny when I think about pistol braces I always remember an old episode of The Rifleman where the bad guy has McCain pinned down without his rifle - the guy thinks he has Lucas because he knows that all he has is a pistol and no way he can shoot accurately at that range without his rifle - - well good ole Luke takes a piece of wood with a hole in it and wedges the pistol into it so that he can brace it against his shoulder and he nails the guy with a perfect shot 8o

b26aa23dc57df66288e2139f8c7be38a.jpg

• I have built a few AR 15s and to build one you start with buying the receiver. The receivers I bought have serial number and it required a back ground check. All places online I see and a buy from many only sell serialized receivers. If someone is selling not serialized receivers have a law to crack down on them. I the old days the bad guys just ground off the sn and probably still do. It is felons with guns they are not supposed to have that the law needs to come down on. Sorry about civil liberties but Stop and Frisk works.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have built a few AR 15s and to build one you start with buying the receiver. The receivers I bought have serial number and it required a back ground check. All places online I see and a buy from many only sell serialized receivers. If someone is selling not serialized receivers have a law to crack down on them. I the old days the bad guys just ground off the sn and probably still do. It is felons with guns they are not supposed to have that the law needs to come down on. Sorry about civil liberties but Stop and Frisk works.

You can legally buy the lower that has not been drill and fitted without the serial number. Also the hand guns are the same way, they are not a finished product. Also you can buy a can (oil filter) to fit any gun you have, which is legal until you drill the required hole or holes in it then it is illegal for you to have until you get a class 3 for it. i need to buy a couple more just to have. Oh! and something else the bump stocks are legal again.

• You can legally buy the lower that has not been drill and fitted without the serial number. Also the hand guns are the same way, they are not a finished product. Also you can buy a can (oil filter) to fit any gun you have, which is legal until you drill the required hole or holes in it then it is illegal for you to have until you get a class 3 for it. i need to buy a couple more just to have. Oh! and something else the bump stocks are legal again.

Whoa! Not so fast! That’s still up in the air. There’s several videos & articles about this out there. Here’s just one...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014