Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• Kamala Harris’ stance on guns...

We already know that Biden believes the same way.

I am a one issue voter. If you are anti-gun then you are anti-constitution. If you are anti-constitution then you are unamerican & and a domestic enemy.

The oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same: that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

To violate the 2nd Amendment is a breach of that oath and makes that person a domestic enemy.

Anyone who votes for Biden/Harris does not believe in the constitution. Period.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• these morons like to think the constitution is outdated and should either not be taken literally or that it needs to be flexible to adjust to the times - - - its all a crock of crap

They like to say things like "people don't need military style guns" they will defend this stance by saying you dont need an assault weapon to hunt

the second amendment is not there to guarantee hunting - - The second Amendment is there to guarantee the people can come together and form an army/militia if for some reason our government becomes corrupt and we need to take back the control for the people - - - also when the second amendment was written the guns the people had were the exact same weapons a soldier would have and that is the context the founders had in mind

seriously how can the people take control back from a tyrannical government if they let that government limit what type of guns the people can have? - - taking away a peoples ability to defend itself is always the first step of tyrannical governments

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Yes, I support the views above, but I’m also realistic enough to know that our military has weapons and tech far superior to anything civilians have or could ever have. We could never take back control from a tyrannical government with the arms we have.

Having said that, I would die trying if I had to.

• Yes, I support the views above, but I’m also realistic enough to know that our military has weapons and tech far superior to anything civilians have or could ever have. We could never take back control from a tyrannical government with the arms we have.

perhaps its wishful thinking, but I believe that if our government got that out of control that a large percentage perhaps even a very large percentage of our wonderful members of the military would come over to the side of the people and in the process would likely bring a great deal of firepower with them

hopefully this will never be something that actually happens before I am long gone

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• perhaps its wishful thinking, but I believe that if our government got that out of control that a large percentage perhaps even a very large percentage of our wonderful members of the military would come over to the side of the people and in the process would likely bring a great deal of firepower with them

hopefully this will never be something that actually happens before I am long gone

it could happen this year ....

Trump gave a speech yesterday and said if for some reason the ballots get held up and they can’t be counted and a new president can’t be named by December 31st, Nancy Pelosi will become president.

UPDATE....I just heard the presidential term ends on January 20th.....Not dec 31....

now think back to when Trump said he had 30 generals behind him.....even if 1/4 of the entire military doesn’t back him....I think 3/4 could stand their ground.....with several million armed citizens help....

• now lets just hope it holds up - - not that long ago a court said California background checks on ammo were not legal and it was only a few hours before another court granted a stay and allowed it to stay in effect until some other court hears it

knowing my State I am sure they will try to do the same with this

Yep, you’re right. Last minute appeal so will now have to heard a 3rd time... bastards...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Here is another tidbit that like to post pictures of guns that you have on Facebook and other places. Do not do it, Google and others check serial numbers and logs them building up a directory of the guns that you own to be used at a later date. TRUE STORY So do not post pictures unless you mask the numbers.

they are actually government agencies....especially Facebook. Their main purpose is information gathering/spying. That’s why I don’t do it. Don’t search with google it goes into your personal file.