Everything on the 2nd Amendment

• Agreed, however I notice you didn't mention prevalent and blatant left leaning (and trending far left) indoctrination in the public and advanced education system.

President Trump is no longer in office and was only in there for 4 years. Systematic degradation of the moral structure in the US has been going on for much longer so at most he is a symptom, not a cause of the historically familiar path we are hurtling down. A path that has never lead anywhere but off a cliff.

..... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• Maybe I don't see that yet as much as the older generation because I still see a pretty divided country, and I see it across age ranges... Which polls might allude otherwise, but who believes the polls!? tongue-squared

I wonder if the view of the education system to right leaning individuals is similar to the view of law enforcement to left leaning individuals...

While that image you shared, speaks of a government (or party) trying to change/control people, I feel that we are still in a position where o one needs to jump off the cliff yet.

More religion and values.

Less social media (or used for purposes of value, not "influencing nonsense" or eating tide pods, or thinking snow is fake, made by Bill Gates laugh-squared).

But yes, some higher institutions (colleges and universities) definitely pander/encourage to the left leaning community and that can be sick-squared

• I want a Kel-Tec P17. No one has one.

I was thinking to sending my son, who is in Titusville, to the factory in Cocoa, but the factory doesn't sell them. They don't even sell to dealers. They only sell to distributors who, in turn, sell to dealers. A built in middle man, and yet, the guns sell for $199. Or, they did. Who knows now.

I don't care. I can't find one bad review.

Anybody have one? What's your opinion?

• I want a Kel-Tec P17. No one has one.

I was thinking to sending my son, who is in Titusville, to the factory in Cocoa, but the factory doesn't sell them. They don't even sell to dealers. They only sell to distributors who, in turn, sell to dealers. A built in middle man, and yet, the guns sell for $199. Or, they did. Who knows now.

I don't care. I can't find one bad review.

Anybody have one? What's your opinion?

I have one. Bought via Sportsman’s Warehouse a few months ago for $169.99 (price hasn’t changed but, of course, out of stock). Insanely light. Have about 500 rounds through it. Eats any kind of ammo. Great suppressor host. A lot of fun to shoot. I would definitely recommend it.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• KelTec firearms are weird. Almost always a good investment as supply is almost always down and when down the prices go 2-3x MSRP. I had their pump shotgun do that and sold and the same with the P22 I think it was .22mag version that pistol that held like 30 rounds. Jammed all the time so sold for 2x what I had into it the next time they were hot. KelTec does stand behind them quality wise if you do have issues, which is always good. Good luck finding one!

• KelTec firearms are weird. Almost always a good investment as supply is almost always down and when down the prices go 2-3x MSRP. I had their pump shotgun do that and sold and the same with the P22 I think it was .22mag version that pistol that held like 30 rounds. Jammed all the time so sold for 2x what I had into it the next time they were hot. KelTec does stand behind them quality wise if you do have issues, which is always good. Good luck finding one!

The pistol version: PMR30. Carbine version: CMR30.

Here’s 3GunSteve testing out a new scope... :D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• No one is coming after your guns. I have heard that since I was in grade school, and I'm OLD.

There has to be a line and a limit. This discussion should be on those subjects and not on something is not going to happen. It is a distraction and a diversion.

• Two gun bills just went through the house and are now at the senate. Many more coming...

the biggest problem with all gun laws is the fact that they only impact people who obey the law

Criminals, gang bangers, terrorists and people who think its okay to go commit a mass shootings don't give a crap if they violate some gun laws

if laws could stop gun crime then the laws already on the books should have stopped it a long time ago.

The only reason why governments want more gun laws is try to make sure the people are at the governments mercy - - - Our government wouldn't exist if the people with their guns had not overthrown a government they felt was corrupt and unjust - - and the Government we have knows this and wants to make sure the people don't decide its time to do it again

2nd Amendment only exists to insure the people have the power to keep the government in check - period! its not about hunting & its not about self defense - its about the power remaining in the hands of the people

And that's all I have to say about that

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If HR1 passes they will get everything they want

You can't blame the Democrats for that one. You have to blame the English language for the word BIPARTISAN. The Democrats see that word and all they hear is "BUY", so they're all in on it. Buy the election, buy more voters by giving 20 Million illegals a newly created legal status. You think they won't keep voting for the party that gave them this gravy train to money?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You can't blame the Democrats for that one. You have to blame the English language for the word BIPARTISAN. The Democrats see that word and all they hear is "BUY", so they're all in on it. Buy the election, buy more voters by giving 20 Million illegals a newly created legal status. You think they won't keep voting for the party that gave them this gravy train to money?

The only Bi - partisan thing I have seen lately I approve of ...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it