Business Cards are stuffed into envelopes and ready to send out. I didn't forget...

• I was just thinking the same thing. Also, will you eventually have small flags? I saw a posting about putting one on the back since they sit low to the ground. I was going to order the poles and put USA and a slingshot one that I was going to design.

• Our local dealer is now getting on the bandwagon and considering not only stocking high quality aftermarket accessories but also putting on a Slingshot bash! I will drop some at the dealership and have some in hand for the bash!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• I just mailed the business cards to everyone that had asked for them. I now have every shirt and sticker order mailed. And I have even re-mailed the original request cards to the first people that received open envelopes with no cards.

I have had to change the way i do the business cards. However they are still free. I just have to charge $2.90 shipping. I will send you one of these bubble packs with 20 very thick, very nice cards in it. The post office won't let me mail the bubble mailers for the 1st class letter price. I just spent $38.00 to mail 12 packs of cards.

I set the store up to handle the business card sale and there is special business card rate shipping. You have to choose it. It will only work for business cards. It you add a shirt or sticker you have to move up to the standard shipping of $5.50.

So from now on everything will run thru the store and that way I keep everything straight and I don't miss anything.

• Hey @rabtech....do you know when you might be getting some white T's in stock? I'm interested in at least 1 Large & 1 X-Large

Thanks!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• They are going to make Medium, Large and X-large white shirts week after next. I will have them middle of next month. I am also going to have cheaper colored t-shirts made with a one color screen print on them also.

AND I will have 10 hats made that are 98%cotton and 2% spandex and they have a closed back. They will be size L/XL like the Polaris caps. AND I am having 10 of the velcro closure ball caps 100% cotton caps made.

Both hats look very similar . One is stretch and one is velcro adjustable.... I looked at some mesh caps and i may get a few of them...

They will be embroidered with the slingshot front end and the wording "slingshotinfo.com" on them. I want them to be clean looking and easily read . And they have to look sharp... The caps will be in gray and some in black and some in red. I will just change the red cap to have a gray SS on it. The black cap will probably have a red SS on it..

I have to get the file to them this week so they can digitize it.

We can choose colors once the file is back...

The main reason I have not jumped in head first with all the different items and different style shirts is because I didn't have the store ready on the site. Now that its working perfect I am all for filling it up with goodies. ..

• WOW!! Frickin Awesome!!! Those items will be ready for me to buy just in time to take with me to the Slingshots in the Adirondacks, Lake George trip!!! Thanks for the update Rab!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I really wanted a single color shirt (ie. red, black, blue, gray or whatever) that had one color screen print on it. That way I can offer thick quality shirts (same as I have now) at around 10 to 15 dollars. And the logo on the front and back would be a more simplistic 3D effect logo of what I have now.

I know the multi colored shirts are nice but sometimes a simple looking shirt is all that is needed.

I also like the 100% cotton formed embroidered caps with the closed back that have the slightly stretchy band in them.

I like that same cap with a nice velcro adjustment in the back.

They make a mesh cap that looks pretty good. Every time I hear the word mesh I think of those plastic mesh promotional hats of the 70's. This isn't that kind of mesh. Polaris has a flex fit hat that has the mesh and it's really nice. So I will try to get some of those made also.

That way everyone can have a cap that they like and will fit them. And I can order in qty of 3 of each color and style. Soon as I get the logo digitized we can pretty much order them and have them in a couple of days. The people here locally have a whole wall of huge commercial embroidery machines. So it would literally be me just texting them to make one on the fly if it were needed.

Eventually I would like to have a really nice Polo style shirt with a tiny sleeve logo and one on the front chest area. Even if it was just for a few people that wanted them. I can't wear a t-shirt in all my building that I work for.