Unofficial Slingshots In the Rockies Meet and Greet

• I am going to say this...it has been a great weekend. We have had a variety of slingshots from all over. Some have come and gone from the local area, some have stayed at the host hotel, and some have stayed at other hotels in the area. For short notice, and a lot of people making alternate plans, I am going to say this was a surprising turn out. Every ride has been a mixture of different people and averaged about 13 slingshots per ride. Travis and Billy G did an amazing job coordinating the rides. Robert B and Robert C assisted in huge ways to make sure there were a mix of city and mountain rides.

Here are some vids from the Ride Lineups and Roll outs from Day 2 and 3 of the get together.

- Day 2 Line up
    - Day 2 Roll out

- Day 3 Line up

- Day 3 Roll out

If anyone that is attending or has come and gone have photos to share...Please do!

I also want to thank wokka and SlingLow for donating some raffle items...we are currently at $170 that will be donated to the Make a Wish Foundation...I am hoping to get a few more donations by this afternoon.

I also want to thank bigdew for bringing his mobile laser alignment kit. He had a big weekend of fixing some heavily misaligned slingshots...including a 2020 that is only a month old that was over 1.5 inches out on one side and over 1 out on the other side. Everyone that got it done here has been very happy with results and I am going to assume you will see a lot of people talk about the benefits.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I would like to personally thank everyone for coming out. I'm sorry I couldn't make Saturdays ride, I had family obligations. You guys are amazing and it means a lot that you enjoyed the rides. I met so many great people and life is good.

Bill aka Optimus

• x3oYF50.jpg

Sitting in line in construction. Easily 10 minutes of just enjoying the scenery!

komEwya.jpg

But they had no dam bait...

7TNXX9c.jpg

dJJv913.jpg

gn8t0qJ.jpg

The famous Stanley Hotel, where the Shining was filmed.

PlqcEpw.jpg

11800 feet up, a bit chilly at 54 degrees per my sling. We were supposed to head towards that valley at the top left, but as you can see the rain there, we back tracked, into more rain :)

1hUhpcO.jpg

SM3PWR1.jpg