Boxing - this could be interesting

• Mike Tyson to fight Roy Jones Jr. in 8 round exhibition fight

Tyson is 54 last fought in 2005 and had a record of 50 & 6

Jones is 51, last fought in 2018 and had a record of 66 & 9

Jones is also the only boxer in history to start his career at junior middle weight and then go on to win a heavyweight title and is considered one of the pest pound for pound fighters in history - - - - interestingly, he also holds dual American & Russian citizenship

Tyson as we all know is an animal who, when on his game, is devastating in the ring

If it is free I will watch this :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Tyson better start running up and down the “rocky” steps in philly...

• Tyson better start running up and down the “rocky” steps in philly...

apparently he has been in training for some time - do a search there are some impressive you tube videos posted recently

• From what I have seen and read it seems that Mike has gotten a much better grip on his life over these past years. despite losing just about everything he has managed to write some books and to get some movie rolls and make a decent life for himself - considering what he made it isnt much, but he has managed to get back up to a net worth of about 3 million

At this point I wish him nothing but the best

I have also always been a Roy Jones Jr fan so this would probably be one of the few fights where I wouldn't really have a preferred winner - I would just love it if both fighters put on a great fight and reminded us of why they were both such great fighters

• You really have to appreciate the stamina it takes to stay in the ring and box for even a minute, let alone a series of 3 minute rounds. If these guys can get into that kind of shape in their 50's they already have my respect.

I couldn't get the link to go through - is there a scheduled date for this match?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• You really have to appreciate the stamina it takes to stay in the ring and box for even a minute, let alone a series of 3 minute rounds. If these guys can get into that kind of shape in their 50's they already have my respect.

I couldn't get the link to go through - is there a scheduled date for this match?

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I have watched every televised fight and every tape of the fights Tyson has had. I listened to his fights on a radio.

Before I would get in the ring with him, I would knock MYSELF out with the biggest hammer I could find!!!

Cus was his friend. The other freak just saw him as a cash register.

• My wife and I like to make $1 bets on fights when we watch them - sometimes we are actually are flipping through the channels and will come across a fight and my wife will quickly announce "one dollar on the guy in the white trunks" or something similar - - - well one day we were doing exactly that and we came across a fight and my wife said - "one dollar on the big guy" - - I wasn't even looking so I turned around and saw a huge tall guy and a much shorter guy in black trunks - - only took me a second to recognize the fight as one of Tyson's very early professional fights and that he was the "little" guy in the black trunks - - I very quickly announced "that's a bet" - - - almost before the words had finished leaving my mouth the larger fighter was flat on his back a victim of a Tyson uppercut - - - - I watched all of Tyson's early fights and I knew exactly what was coming. - - - - my wife later told me that it wasn't fair but reluctantly gave me the dollar anyway. - - - - - - these days she makes sure I haven't seen the fight or at the least don't remember it before she picks her fighter