I guess this is the big announcement

• That is exactly twice what I paid for my 2016.5 SL brand new. Granted, I made a deal with a guy who 'accidentally' bought it at a Red Cross auction but sheeesh! A guy can find a C7 Vette for that $34k if he looks around a bit. Or a bunch of other nice rides.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• That is exactly twice what I paid for my 2016.5 SL brand new. Granted, I made a deal with a guy who 'accidentally' bought it at a Red Cross auction but sheeesh! A guy can find a C7 Vette for that $34k if he looks around a bit. Or a bunch of other nice rides.

I agree... but.. top of the line Goldwing is about 33K, Top of the line Indian 39K, top of the line Harley around 44K...top of the line BMW is about 30K with several option addons still listed as TBA. So they are in line with the "top" of the line pricing...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Y'all know the car salesman mantra........ There is an ass for every seat!

I don't have an issue with the price they want for it AS LONG as they keep the regular lines of the slingshot at an affordable price.

They msrp has went up a bit since they were originally released but the quality of them has actually increased along with it.

As far as me buying a new one??? I'm just glad I got mine in October 2014 for $19,000 out the door. And that included a 3 year extended warranty and SL wheels and the entertainment system and a tall windshield.