Need help with Allthingsslingshot.com

• Hi @Bikeerndriver sent you tracking for mirror extensions i purchased for you from Slingmods as our distributor has discontinued ours , tracking 9400111202555830374442 shows they have yet to leave Slingmods though they were ordered three days ago , sorry I forgot to order sooner for you but i just wanted everyone to see how swamped the industry is right now and how it takes a few days for things to happen in such conditions, as I've said before this is not an All Things only Scenario, its industry wide , its a result of covid shortages , and overburdening of system with delayed purchases for three months hitting in one month etc. I do not complain about Slingmods in any way shape or form taking three days to process , its just the way it is right now and I hope all the members who swear only the small guys have delays and so and so is the greatest realize , its industry wide., we all try our best to accommodate

• Well, I did order and pay for the mirror extensions, but they weren’t in the box.... Perhaps in a followup shipment.

That’s what I was going to ask Kevin about.

Most of the items he sells are dropped shipped from another source. The extensions will give you lots of flexibility. I have mine set so that I can see everything from 10ft behind the Slingshot back. Than I added the convex mirrors (double stick tape holds them to the OEM) --- good combo.

• Most of the items he sells are dropped shipped from another source. The extensions will give you lots of flexibility. I have mine set so that I can see everything from 10ft behind the Slingshot back. Than I added the convex mirrors (double stick tape holds them to the OEM) --- good combo.

have to agree, one of the best functional mods I have made was adding the convex mirrors - - no blind spots at all and my only regret was that I didnt add them as soon as I brought my slingshot home

oh well - better late than never :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I know that you have had a picture up before, might be time to put it up again.

Just thought I'd post a picture of the 4-panel mirror I use with my TD Top. Makes a BIG difference.

Unfortunately, the picture and the dirt on the mirror don't really do justice to how much rear and side visibility the mirror provides. Definitely worth the money.

• I’m thrilled with my new top! My wife and I went from the Charlotte, NC area to Norfolk, VA and back yesterday and the roof was awesome! It didn’t flutter, it improved air circulation and when it rained for 10 minutes...no water running down my face or neck.

The roof is everything we wanted and we are glad we waited for it. The addition of the mirror extensions will make the whole mod perfect.
    As a first time customer of Allthingsslingshot, I was concerned about the delay and worried a bit...

BUT, kev now has a (another) loyal customer. I am extremely pleased with his product and his concern that the customer is taken care of. I’m looking forward to future purchases from Allthingsslingshot. THANKS kev