Tax deadline reminder

• Just a reminder for those of us that took advantage of the extended tax deadline due to the covid virus - - - the deadline for either filing your taxes or going on extension is this coming Wednesday July 15 - - dont let it slip by - - I am sure the government would love to screw anyone who is late - - probably interest all the way back to april

anyway just thought I would throw this up as a reminder

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• In my business dealings with the IRS and tax filings for qualified retirement plans over the years I have noticed that when they have extended the tax due date due to an emergency like a hurricane or fire or such that if you miss the special extended deadline they will apply penalties and interest all the way back to the original due date - - - not sure if they will do this with this covid extension, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they went back to April 15 for interest

• just got my fed and state income tax refund Saturday:thumbsup:

refund??

havent gotten a refund in over 20 years - never saw the point in giving the government an interest free loan of my money - as much as I hate writing the checks I would rather owe them a little and have my own money working for me during the year than to let them hold and use my money and then give me a little back

In a perfect year I would owe nothing and get nothing back, but I dont seem to have much luck getting the numbers perfect for that