Any plans for a SOG event this season in Eureka Springs - Covid-19 permitting?

• Does that mean you want to join on the adventure, it’s only bout 4300 miles round trip from Rogers. We planning a terrific trip, heck maybe get to meet up with some of our friends in Colorado or California or Arizona. You know, meet in the middle.

I'm leaving in the morning on my own adventure but would really like to be able to join you. I already have a couple of outings planned for September but if something happens I'll keep you in mind and I appreciate the offer 😁

• Trooper , will probably be getting together soon but someone is planning a September event in Eureka. Not sure who. Patti saw it on FB. Some of us are going on our Epic Adventure from 9/16 - 10/10. About 4500 miles. Y’all are welcome to come. It will be a lot of fun.

thanks for the offer, just can not take that much time off from work. sounds like it will be a great ride. oh I think i still have my sprocket when I done the quad.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• I was able to get the following info re: Eureka Event in Sep from FB:

Don’t know who Gary Sexton is but I believe he may be in Little Rock. If you have FB you can try looking up either him or Riders For Life. Sorry I don’t have more info folks. I don’t use FB.

• I was able to get the following info re: Eureka Event in Sep from FB:

Don’t know who Gary Sexton is but I believe he may be in Little Rock. If you have FB you can try looking up either him or Riders For Life. Sorry I don’t have more info folks. I don’t use FB.

Darrell I think this group is maybe out of Kansas city mo. I know that is where Gary Sexton is from. The group that came down last year with Gary Sexton stayed in Branson mo. This may be the same group that wanted to meet up with us last year and ride and never did. I think that they may be a private group. I don't think that they do group rides with group leaders for the public.

• Leaving here Sep 18 and will be back 2-3 weeks later. Riding to Pikes Peak, Moab, Mt Rushmore. Y’all are welcome to come along.

We're heading out in the Sling on July 21 to Pikes Peak with several points in Colorado. Would love to make the run with you guys as well, but alas....work beckons.....

I'm all for an Arkansas meet up for an extended weekend though! While I do miss the ES meet, last year was a blast! I'd plan something here in Oklahoma, but it's just straight and flat. I checked into getting Hallett Raceway for a weekend so we could all play on it and maybe make some heats, but it's a little expensive.....no, it's A LOT expensive!

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders