New to Forum and Slingshots

• I wanted to say Thank you to Goats_Hogs and ThomSS for introducing me to the world of slingshots. If these two gentlemen represent the community that I’m eager to step into then making the decision to buy one is so much easier .Thank you again guys for the great conversation and the ride.

• I wanted to say Thank you to Goats_Hogs and ThomSS for introducing me to the world of slingshots. If these two gentlemen represent the community that I’m eager to step into then making the decision to buy one is so much easier .Thank you again guys for the great conversation and the ride.

That my friend are two of the best. You will not believe this group once you get to meet some of the rest of us

These two you men Goats_Hogs and ThomSS are exactly what this entire community represents. \Welcome to the forum. Tons and tons and tons of knowledge here.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Welcome to the madness MoparNut ! You've stumbled onto a great group of folks here. We definitely all share the love of ridding our slings. If there are any questions you have I can assure you there is someone here that knows the answer and is more than willing to share. Like most motorcycle groups this bunch is an eating group with a ridding disorder. We love to ride to eat! Come on out and join us whenever you have the chance, you'll be entertained at the very least.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Welcome to the forums! There's tons of great people here with a ton of knowledge to share. If you're looking for ideas of what to do once you purchase, check out the DIY section here. It's the best I've seen in the different forums.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

Welcome aboard Nick! I recognize that picture you have of your precious daughter (who loves Tootsie Rolls as much as I do!).... also recognize that Slingshot! I'm sure that bjk81 will too! It belonged to him first....

All you want to learn about Slingshots and more..... it's all here!

• Thanks Brent, My daughter is still talking about those pictures and the tootsie rolls were gone before we hit Ohio! Hopefully soon the right one will come along and I can replace that pic. Once again Thank you for everything

• I tell my wife everyday I shouldn’t of sold it. The one thing that makes me very happy about it is my friend Goats_Hogs has it and sends me pics of it during his travels! I’m getting a new hip next year and will probably buy another one if that go well! The pics will have to do for now!

• Pleasure meeting you and your family Nick. We got such a kick out of your beautiful little girl, she's a real sweetheart. We knew the ride would set the hook. :) Hope you find what you want. The folks on here are a GREAT bunch, they'll provide you with a wealth of information, they're also very good at helping you spend your $$$ :D:D:D

Godspeed!

Thank y'all for the kind words, checks in the mail. ;)