Depressed today - Don't fall for this scam

• Everyone knows that Sunday morning television leaves a LOT to be desired. Too many home shopping channels, cartoons and the always present what we used to call NEWS channels. So was scanning the channel guide and got real excited to see a listing for a show I never thought I'd see listed until AFTER midnight. I forgot what channel it was on, but the title of the program was MLF. Could this be real? I hit that remote faster than Mitch's beaver can build a dam in his back yard. You know what it was? MAJOR LEAGUE FISHING! WTF? How can they allow them to play with your emotions after being on "house arrest" since this Covid-19 started way back when? I guess I'll just head back to bed until the Nascar race starts at 4PM today

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Everyone knows that Sunday morning television leaves a LOT to be desired. Too many home shopping channels, cartoons and the always present what we used to call NEWS channels. So was scanning the channel guide and got real excited to see a listing for a show I never thought I'd see listed until AFTER midnight. I forgot what channel it was on, but the title of the program was MLF. Could this be real? I hit that remote faster than Mitch's beaver can build a dam in his back yard. You know what it was? MAJOR LEAGUE FISHING! WTF? How can they allow them to play with your emotions after being on "house arrest" since this Covid-19 started way back when? I guess I'll just head back to bed until the Nascar race starts at 4PM today

Are you one of the few still watching NOOSECAR.