Yet another Kudos to DDMWORKS

• I have seen as expected, nothing but praise from DDMWORKS and Dave......

Once again, this company has gone above and beyond just another aftermarket company.

My Supercharger was WAY past warranty.....like over 2 years..... I did not keep an eye on my BoV like I should, and do a simple lube to it. This caused an excess amount of pressure on the compressor wheel, which turned into a catastrophe failure of my supercharger.

1 call to Dave, he worked with me to help get a new SC otw, he owed me nothing, but helped way above a beyond. In this day and age, all I wanted to say is, find a company like them, and stick with them!

My wife and I were wanting to go see fireworks 4th of July , did not look like it was going to happen, but Dave/Angie made sure it would!

Thanks so much to both of you!!

Sincerely, Joe :)

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• It is on page 24 of the instructions, also shoot me over a PM with you shipping info, we can send you out one of the faster springs that help also.

All you have to do is show up to "track day" and get it serviced by the professor himself. I believe Dave checked every single one at the track last time there! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I've recently noticed a few incidents of higher boost with my Hahn Stage 2 turbo setup than I would normally expect (closer to 8 psi instead of the 6-7 psi normally seen on a Stage 2 setup). I just checked my installation instructions and didn't see anything about BOV maintenance so I guess I should try lubing the BOV piston*. Does the Waste-gate require any specific maintenance? I'm now at 22000 turbo'd miles on my setup.

* I assume the lube requirement would apply to the basic BOV Hahn supplies with their kit.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• I've recently noticed a few incidents of higher boost with my Hahn Stage 2 turbo setup than I would normally expect (closer to 8 psi instead of the 6-7 psi normally seen on a Stage 2 setup). I just checked my installation instructions and didn't see anything about BOV maintenance so I guess I should try lubing the BOV piston*. Does the Waste-gate require any specific maintenance? I'm now at 22000 turbo'd miles on my setup.

* I assume the lube requirement would apply to the basic BOV Hahn supplies with their kit.

The wastegate wont need anything done to it. The plunger is held down with the strong springs that control boost pressure. However Hahn used a wastegate that definitely needed to be disassembled ocasionally and cleaned and lightly lubed.

The last time i used anything i found this a walmart to clean my BOV and it seems to work ok. Just be careful of using some thing like regular wd-40 if its going to touch an o-ring. It could swell it. In the past i used garage door spray lube becuse it contained ptfe and didnt attract dirt.

If your boost keeps creeping higher, remove the tube off of the wastegate that goes to the exhaust and look inside. The flex joint used on that section is really not rated for the heat from the turbo and we have seen a couple of them start to close down internally, which limits the amount of exhaust that can bypass the turbo and increases the boost pressure.

• rabtech & Dave@DDMWorks - Thanks for the info. I'm mailing my ECU back to Bob@mefiburn for an update, so I'm going to try and also get a few other things taken care of. First, though, I need to find where the darned inner ECU bolt fell to!:cursing: Sight lines into that area suck, so I guess I'll try loosening the panel in hopes of being able to see the darned thing.

• rabtech & Dave@DDMWorks - Thanks for the info. I'm mailing my ECU back to Bob@mefiburn for an update, so I'm going to try and also get a few other things taken care of. First, though, I need to find where the darned inner ECU bolt fell to!:cursing: Sight lines into that area suck, so I guess I'll try loosening the panel in hopes of being able to see the darned thing.

Just wondering, what update has Bob put into the Hahn 2X tune? Last time I spoke with Bob about it, he wasn't going to spend any time fine tuning that setup since there was no desire on the turbo supplier to share the costs of the tune. Has that all changed? Or have you changed any hardware items making a tune change warranted?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Just wondering, what update has Bob put into the Hahn 2X tune? Last time I spoke with Bob about it, he wasn't going to spend any time fine tuning that setup since there was no desire on the turbo supplier to share the costs of the tune. Has that all changed? Or have you changed any hardware items making a tune change warranted?

I don't really know what the new changes are. My Wife won't ride with me due to the smell of unburned fuel, so I emailed him asking if adding a high-flow cat to the turbo exhaust and to the waste-gate bypass, if necessary, downstream from the O2 sensors would have any negative impact to the tune beyond possibly increasing back-pressure. He responded saying the cat shouldn't affect the tune and that a flash upgrade might help with the smell issue. He might just be using a tune from a different setup, hopefully tweaked for the Hahn setup. IIRC, I have read some comments implying such a reflash has improved their tune, but I don't know any specifics about it. At this point, anything that makes the Wife happy will be good.

I've been thinking about having a local exhaust shop mod a side pipe exhaust kit to allow me to place a high-flow cat in the engine compartment feeding a larger diameter side pipe, say 3" or so. I'm still in the thinking about it stage, but if a reflash can help, I'll give it a try.

• Baby is up and running strong as ever!!!!

Thank goodness it only took about an hour to change out, 105 in garage.... wife brought me out a fan to help me knock it out!!

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil: