Photo Competition #14 - Your Slingshot Surviving The Global Pandemic

• "Your Slingshot Surviving The Global Pandemic"

Well I'm glad to announce that the photo competition is going to be opening back up! This will be a multi phase process to insure we crush the curve of limited photos or potentially infecting others with the desire to top the last awesome picture.

PHASE 1 will be getting a photo! Any current photo. What are you doing during the pandemic? Out riding before the next lockdown? Working on some mods while still hiding out in the bunker? Show us what your up to. This phase can be as socially distanced as you prefer.

PHASE 2 will be submitting the photo here. Please make sure to add "This is my entry" to your picture, especially if your having so much fun that your submitting multiple photos. I don't want to see any one miss the chance to win because your photos had to be quarantined for 2 weeks.

PHASE 3 will be voting. All photos received by the deadline will be collected 6 spaces apart so everyone can choose their favorite survivor. If all phases are successfully completed then we'll have fully opened the photo competition back up and can choose a winner to keep the tradition going.

Deadline will be August 28th, 2020.

Rules and guidelines:

-The photo must be of your own Slingshot (real full-size Slingshots). If the picture submitted is not of your own vehicle, it will not be included in voting. And if need be, the photo will be deleted from the entry thread. It is known that some members may own more than one Slingshot.

- Use your own picture (not pictures from outside sources).

- Photo Shopping pictures or extreme editing is not allowed unless specified by the topic chosen.

- Stay within the competition's parameters (for example, if the rules are "Your Slingshot and Snow," only post a picture that has both your Slingshot and snow in it). Photos that do not comply with the topic will not be included in voting.

- Pictures should show off not only your sling, but also you photography skills. Be creative with your shots.

- One entry per member. Let us know which your entry is by typing "This is my entry:" above your picture. You can change your entry during the time of the competition but once time runs out you cannot change your entry or submit a photo. Once the deadline comes, THERE WILL BE NO MORE EDITING!

- The contest aims to last for the month, depending on the number of entries (competition will run longer if less entries are submitted, and

vice versa).

- After time is up, a new thread will be started for voting. The voting thread may be a "blind" poll, which means the results will be revealed after the end of the voting time line or once a member has voted. Forum members will vote on a winner. The member that wins the competition will come up with the theme/topic for the next competition.

- Once a photo wins a contest that photo will be added to the winners circle then "retired" and can not be used again unless for a specific contest.

- Have fun! Keep your comments constructive.

• Deadline: August 28th, 2020
  • TheWickedReaper

Changed the title of the thread from “Photo Competition #14 - Your Slingshot Surviving The Global Pandemic"” to “Photo Competition #14 - Your Slingshot Surviving The Global Pandemic”.
  • I struggled to find a suitable pic, going through video today, this struck me as a good one. Even got my full body suit and mask on!

So, this is my entry.

So yeah, we got into a bit of rain at the end of our ride, only lasted about 10 minutes or so, overall, wasn't bad.