Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• And if you use Facebook it is usually. (thanks to the Government). Followed by..... (I keep getting restrictions and warnings about stuff I posted there as far back as 3 years ago... just started)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Welcome to the New Peoples Republic of America - I shit you not this is how they do it in China (with the help and support of Google FB and the others)

You would think by now enough people would get of social media sites like FB Tweety and whatever the other ones are and send them a message.

I don't even think you can buy a new phone / ipad or ipod without that crap preloaded and I don't think you can delete it. Ya think maybe it still works even if you don't activate it. When they figure out how to get it on a flip phone I am going back to a string and 2 cans

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Welcome to the New Peoples Republic of America - I shit you not this is how they do it in China (with the help and support of Google FB and the others)

You would think by now enough people would get of social media sites like FB Tweety and whatever the other ones are and send them a message.

I don't even think you can buy a new phone / ipad or ipod without that crap preloaded and I don't think you can delete it. Ya think maybe it still works even if you don't activate it. When they figure out how to get it on a flip phone I am going back to a string and 2 cans

I do agree with you here, but I do need to correct one little thing that you suggested. Apple phones and iPads do not come preloaded with any non-Apple apps - no preloaded Facebook, no preloaded instagram, no preloaded tweet crap - - these things are all available in the App Store if people want them, but no social media apps come preloaded on Apple products - its not that Apple is necessarily against these sites politically, for Apple its 100% about money and since Apple does not directly own any social media platform it does not financially benefit them to promote them.

anyway - that aside you are correct - - all of social media is pretty much a propaganda arm of the extreme left who's primary purpose is to promote Marxism

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I do agree with you here, but I do need to correct one little thing that you suggested. Apple phones and iPads do not come preloaded with any non-Apple apps - no preloaded Facebook, no preloaded instagram, no preloaded tweet crap - - these things are all available in the App Store if people want them, but no social media apps come preloaded on Apple products - its not that Apple is necessarily against these sites politically, for Apple its 100% about money and since Apple does not directly own any social media platform it does not financially benefit them to promote them.

anyway - that aside you are correct - - all of social media is pretty much a propaganda arm of the extreme left who's primary purpose is to promote Marxism

I have to trust you on that one - I know they can't put it on my flip phone. I just remember reading something about about the per-loaded apps and that you couldn't delete them. I had an ipad I used when I traveled a lot for watching movies and reading books just because it was easier than my laptop and I spent hours waiting in airports. I remember stuffing everything except those 2 things into a folder called SHIT I WILL NEVER USE. I thought FB was one of them but it could be that other Apple Face thing "forget what it was called some sort of video calling"

Most people don't know or don't remember but Google was outlawed in China for the longest time, until they started sleeping with the Chinese Government and helped them develop tracing software. Now they hold hands and kiss in public... but in China you can only see what they want you to see.

I just never though we would fall prey to the same thing.

Be safe my friend and sty out of that crazy desert sun!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have to trust you on that one - I know they can't put it on my flip phone. I just remember reading something about about the per-loaded apps and that you couldn't delete them. I had an ipad I used when I traveled a lot for watching movies and reading books just because it was easier than my laptop and I spent hours waiting in airports. I remember stuffing everything except those 2 things into a folder called SHIT I WILL NEVER USE. I thought FB was one of them but it could be that other Apple Face thing "forget what it was called some sort of video calling"

Most people don't know or don't remember but Google was outlawed in China for the longest time, until they started sleeping with the Chinese Government and helped them develop tracing software. Now they hold hands and kiss in public... but in China you can only see what they want you to see.

I just never though we would fall prey to the same thing.

Be safe my friend and sty out of that crazy desert sun!

No, he is correct... Apple products only come with Apple apps... and some of those you cannot delete.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Thank you!!!

Off the grid... It's the only way. Otherwise, stop complaining.

Or start insurrecting? confused-squared

• I am SO excited! I know everyone might think I am showing off or bragging but when you work hard, you deserve to treat yourself so that’s exactly what I did! I can’t express the happiness I am feeling right now. White was the only color they had but it doesn’t matter. I just purchased these four patio chairs. LIFE.IS.GOOD!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch